Post your percentage opinion: How many JWs REALLY . . .?

by AuldSoul 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

less than 20% for almost certain

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

That tickled me confession.

Thanx

• mary stewart
    mary stewart

i put in around 35 hrs the 1st 3 or so months since i became an unbaptised pub. that never lasted. field circus got boring, repetitive and useless. NO ONE is interested here in the states! neither is it in EU! i regret getting dunked. ~_~

• mary stewart
    mary stewart

btw, never realy bothered with much else. read the bible on my own and never did it on THEIR schedule! reading the bible alone was fun. got mental pictures of stuff and i felt that my interpretations worked better that the dub way. i'm agnostic, but feel that my ideas are, no hell to suffer in (reserved for satan, the antichrist, et al) since the wages of sin is death. yer forgiven when you die. and also i feel the holy spirit has a personality. and jesus is one with the father.

• Confession
    Confession

Damn you, Confession!

Frequently this would be whilst on the crapper in the mensroom, during the public talk.

You're giving away all the elder secrets!

Sorry. Guess I keep forgetting that "skull and bones" oath we took.

What I hated was when lots of people kept coming into the bathroom while I was, ahem, preparing. I was so self-conscious they'd see me through the cracks--or hear me underlining. I considered shouting, "Hey! Would you brothers clear outta here? I'm trying to prepare the Watchtower lesson in here!"...but thought better of it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit