PERSONALITY DISORDERS OF WATCHTOWER LEADERS

by badboy 13 Replies latest jw friends

• badboy
    badboy

WHICH,IF ANY PERSONALITY DISORDERS, DO YOU THINK WATCHTOWER LEADERS MAY HAVE SUFFERED FROM?

• The Lone Ranger
    The Lone Ranger

" illusions of Grandeur "

• badboy
    badboy

is that the same as delusions of grandeur,oor is that something different i am thinking of.

• The Lone Ranger
    The Lone Ranger

It is the same thing but taken from different points of view, from their point its an illusion, from our point, its a delusion.

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

Eh, not really. Illusion and delusion, essentially mean the same thing.. that is, an erroneous belief. In any case, the saying is actually "delusions of grandeur," and not "illusions of grandeur."

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

google your subject and you come up with a lot of this for example: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/127137/1.ashx

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

This thread is perilously close to making sense to me badboy. Thought I should warn you.

• The Lone Ranger
  • rebel8
    rebel8

Mostly Antisocial Personality Disorder, Narcissistic Personality Disorder and Paranoid Personality Disorder. Among the lemmings I saw a lot of Borderline Personality Disorder and Dependent Personality Disorder.

That ought to keep Google busy for a while. ;)

• Rohag
    Rohag

Concerning disorders, here are a couple basic references:

DSM Codes by Disorder Category

ICD-10 Home Page (Mental and behavioural disorders are Chapter V, Blocks F00-F99)

PS: Yes, rebel8, I used Google. :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit