Ouija Board...............

by Warlock 18 Replies latest jw friends

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

I have one. I collect things I wasn't allowed to have as a JW.

I went to a friends house one evening and we tried to get it to work. It did move, it did spell out words. My friend got emotional and we had to put it away.

One night, my granddaughter and one of her friends were spending the night and they were playing with it. They were both 10 at the time. The next morning at breakfast, they were telling me about a child that they contacted, they had details and dates. It was pretty interesting.

lisa

• Octarine Prince
    Octarine Prince

Demons get a bad rap.

But serioiusly, the problem with the Ouija board is it has been presented as a game.

Spiritism is not a game.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I went out and bought one to slap Jehovah in the face instead of going to the REJECT Jesus Party in 2006. I used it to pray to Satan that the session would be cancelled, but it did nothing.

Instead of rejecting Jesus, I rejected Jehovah.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

I think they will only work if you Believe in it.

Last year, Brooke and I were playing it, my BF and JH were watching. So, to prove to JH it really works, I had my BF give us a question to ask, that only he would know the answer to. So he said, "ask what year my Father was born in." I had no clue, I dont even know how old his dad is, and of course Brooke wouldnt know. So, we asked it, and it gave us a year, we said it out loud as it was moving, and it was right!I I thought that was pretty wild. (yeah, some will say one of us pushed it, but that would be a pretty damn good guess!)

• shamus100
    shamus100

It's a piece of wood. Yet strangely, the demons inhabit it... fascinating captain...

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

When people say the board did move to spell out answers the haven't taken notice that the people themselves are the ones responsible

for those answers, a study in human psychology.

Spiritualism is a dieing and old beleif.......thank GOD for that

As proof of that or study if you will blindfold the participants and repeat the same questions , the answers now are gibberish and non-sensible.

Children may think what has happen to be real, mature intelligent adults shouldn't !

• Warlock
    Warlock

When people say the board did move to spell out answers the haven't taken notice that the people themselves are the ones responsible

for those answers, a study in human psychology.

Spiritualism is a dieing and old beleif.......thank GOD for that

As proof of that or study if you will blindfold the participants and repeat the same questions , the answers now are gibberish and non-sensible.

Children may think what has happen to be real, mature intelligent adults shouldn't !

But, have you ever used one?

Warlock

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Why are you so curious? More slamming doors?????

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty
    But, have you ever used one?

Sure when I was a teen , many moons ago, it was then that I applied that test I've mentioned

Why do you ask ?

Your name denotes some belief in spiritualism is that true ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit