The evidence that fluoride lowers IQ is stronger than what was thought

by What-A-Coincidence 23 Replies latest watchtower medical

• hubert
    hubert
    I don't know about you, but I don't eat toothpaste. I usually apply it to my brush. Then in a scrubbing motion, with a bit of water, I spit it out.

But Tyrone, how about when I brush my false teeth, I put them in my hand when brushing them.

Won't the flouride get into my skin and eventually get into my brain, and screw up my I.Q.?

Okay, now I'm just being silly. Slightly inebriated, too. (hic).

Hubert

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

I don't know about that Hubert, but I sure hope they don't put flouride in my cigarettes or I'm in big trouble. Who knows maybe flouride, in cigs will give me fresh breath, just like colgate.

• myelaine
    myelaine

the fluoride debate circa 1959...

http://archives.cbc.ca/health/public_health/topics/341-1816/

love michelle

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

nothing to see here folks ... keep moving

alt

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

Thanx Michelle, I'm suprized they've known about the hazards of flouride since 1959.

When I was a kid, I grew up drinking sulpher water from the Carlsbad Springs. It was this mineral water, that comes from a geographically rare area, near one of 5 bogs in Canada.

So good was it for your health, that a rail line was built to these springs and Jews used to come and bathe in it. This is how the town of Carlsbad was built, where I grew up. . To tell you the truth,it tasted like shit, but people used to bathe in it, and come from far away.

A hotel was built near the Springs in 1850 and later became a Sanitorium. Now, Today, the Springs still bubble near the outdoor huts that were built, but no one drinks the water. It is now city water, that is more than likely flourinated.

Again I ask, smarty pants, How good are water filters?

Sometimes I feel, maybe the Government put this in water to dumb down the populace, but I can assure you, there was no need to do that.

My last question is, if they didn't do this, what alternative is there for a clean water supply.

See, I can be serious too!

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence
    If fluoride causes stupidity, you must be exhibit A.

That was good Burn ... how long did it take you to come up with that one? I bet you got all your vaccinations too ... that would explain lots. You'd be exhibit B-Z. haahaa!

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

Wac if flouride does this to your teeth, then this suggests a dental conspiracy to create an ever returning pateint.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

Tyrone... of course

create the problem, create the solution = $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Common folks...who has to gain?

...google "oil swishing" or "oil pulling"

Tex...that's a cool song ... I play it every day!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uu1RP34FLXU

• ibme
    ibme

Thanks What-a-coincidence,

Like you, my wife and I are very much into taking care of ourselves. If we can
    help others that is just fine.

However, we find that most people will believe just about anything their government/
    pharmaceutial/doctor tells them, no questions asked.

Sad to say we live in a very apathetic society that is willing to leave others do their thinking.

I found this web page very informative.

http://chemistry.about.com/od/chemistryhowtoguide/a/removefluoride.htm

Here in this household we have a filter system that removes this item, plus.

Ibme

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

Well I hope your wrong. The dentist has been fixing my teeth for a while inexplicably. I keep my teeth clean but everytime I go in he finds some decay. He claims it's because the acids from my stomach are wearing the enamel off. Now he sells me a very small tube of a phosphorus calcium compound every month that he claims will rejuvenate and protect them, but I have a hard time buying it, (No pun intended.)

Additionally he tells me, that for optimum efficiency I will need a tray for a mere 900 dollars. I could make a God dam tray for an extravagant 5 dollars myself.

Did you know?......

Dentsists were so hated at the turn of the century, that New yorkers drove them right out of the city,

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit