Conference call - 712-432-8710 x9925* -Now

by Gayle 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

Thanks again Simon... nice to hear the voice of a fellow ex-pat.

• Simon
    Simon
    nice to hear u to awakened!

Ditto!

• Mary
    Mary
    It was nice to speak to a few people, esp. Mouthy - we love you to bits Grace!

Grace is a sweetie......She and I went to visit Jim Penton and his wife today.....Had a wonderful time.

• mouthy
    mouthy

we love you to bits Grace! Sweetheart I love you too,Both you & Angie. And dont bother to explain about Angie posting for you. Behind every great man is a SPECIAL woman (wink wink.) Thats telling him eh Angie?

Yep was a GREAT day Mary. I enjoyed it also....Dagney

• Satanus
    Satanus

Mary

Jim and marilyn don't live in mexico, anymore? They are in ontario?

S

• Mary
    Mary
    Mary; Jim and marilyn don't live in mexico, anymore? They are in ontario?

Na.....me 'n Grace flew to Mexico for the afternoon. LOL!!

Yep, Jim and his wife are here in Southern Ontario. Jim is actually working on an expansion of "Apocalypse Delayed" and has some pretty interesting information that he's going to be adding to it. He showed me his library and it was very impressive......talked about what happened to him in Lethbridge and it was quite interesting to hear his side, because I was living in Calgary when it happened. Of course there was no internet back then and all we heard was that there were a 'bunch of apostates in Lethbridge' and over 80 of them left when the storm broke.

Anyway, we had a wonderful time. Jim and his wife are really wonderful people and I thoroughly enjoyed myself. Grace was most impressed that I didn't swear the entire time we were there.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Mary

Jim & wife are happy for visitors. He had me there, in lethbridge for a couple of days, back when i was a noobie xjw, and christian.

S

• Satanus
    Satanus

I didn't swear, also. But, i got better.

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit