Conference call - 712-432-8710 x9925* -Now

by Gayle 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Gayle
    Gayle

free - only your long distance carrier charge,,I have just about free long distance so this works great. This is like radio talk show style. Join in.

• Gayle
    Gayle

Simon is on there right now!

• yknot
    yknot

Wish I could join in......but I am supervising kids and unable to devote the hour or so needed. .... I will check the recording when uploaded!

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

I've missed all of the calls since the July 4th weekend. My husband remodeled the downstairs bathroom and it still working on the kitchen. I can't call in, because there is way too much background noise with the power tools, hammer, etc. Will have to listen to the recordings. Can't wait til this project is done!

• Ronnie38
    Ronnie38

I happen to be listening...

Some interesting info I will say.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

I bet WT is listening!!! You apostates!! ;-)

• Simon
    Simon

Phew ... that was fun and hard-work all at the same time (I'm not a 'phone' person).

It was nice to speak to a few people, esp. Mouthy - we love you to bits Grace!

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

Good job Simon!!! luved ur accent :-)

• Simon
    Simon
    Good job Simon!!! luved ur accent :-)

Thanks.

I should just clarify what I said near the end though - Angharad has posted as me but only when I needed to post something and well, probably couldn't be as bothered to do it as I should, so she posted what I paraphrased for me.

I probably didn't credit her enough for all the help she has given and all the work she's done on the forum. Very often I'd get home and she would have things organised with a list of topics I needed to look at and answer. I'm sure there is something in Proverbs 31 about "getting up while it is still dark and caring for your forum ..."

• Simon
    Simon

BTW: Sorry I cut out half way through - the battery on the cordless phone died so I had to go grab the other one and dial in with that

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit