Check out my molester's Christian mission web site!

by morrisamb 23 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• reniaa
    reniaa

I agree with above poster being in a cult has nothing to do with creating a molester, otherwise how do you explain teachers, careworkers that have become molesters in those institutes? basically molesters see an opportunity and unfortunatly organisations that allow easy access to children are the first stop.

Now we know how molesters work we should be on guard for all the signs of someone targeting us from whatever source they come from. the majority of molesters from statistics still work within a family unit usually their own.

• morrisamb
    morrisamb

Hi guys - back from work - yes, please do post on his blog - like he'll post them! I agree with all your points. Monsters use religion - that's my experience. Lordy, I listened to the same bible talks that my father did for 20+ years...I didn't learn anything that made me choose evil, narcisism, sexual abuse of women and children. It's a choice. It's not just that molesters desire children. It's the need for power and control and ownership of another's soul. He was a pervert when he was Catholic, a JW, a salvation army follower, a Born-again baptist and all the other cockamany religions he's joined since. Coincidence, I think not.

• morrisamb
    morrisamb

An update on my molester's web site below! He removed the jw.com comments you left and place the one below this info post!

Special Missionary Journey To North Vietmam In November

Saturday, Sep 6, 2008

In November 2008, Rev Dhaene and his missionary group will be going on

a missionary journey to North Vietnam, where christians now have to meet

underground since the invasion of Communism, and at their own personal

risk. Please pray for their safety there and back to the Philippines and please

also prayfuly consider supporting their effort financially whether individual, church group

or organization. Any and all support is deeply appreciated.

Let those homosexual perverts first look at themselves, before pointing their fingers at you Reverend Dhaene!

They should be ashamed of themself, rubbing in sins that happened some thirty years ago! - Camiel M. Bobadilio

Manila, Philippines.

• Michielnoppe
    Michielnoppe

It is very obvious to me, that Mr. Donald D'Haene runs this site! He has been vilifying his father now since 1976, when his father left the Jehovah's Witness cult, and accepted the Lord Jesus Christ as his personal Savior, and his life was totally changed from the sinful life he led while in the Watchtower cult. His mother was very much aware of his sinfulness, and had already "forgiven " him of same! What broke up the family? Was it his sinful life? Definately not! When he came home from work and told his wife and children that he was no longer the man he was, as he had accepted Christ, a wall came between him and his wife and children! You see, anyone who abandons the Watchtower , is considered to be of Satan the devil! That is what Donald told his father: "You are no longer our father; you are of Satan the devil!" Was he not rather of Satan when he was a sinful men in the Jehovah's Witness cult? Anyone with intelligence would answer YES to that question! What drove them away from their father, his sins? No, I repeat it was his no longer adhering to the teachings of the Jehovah's Witness cult, that pushed and shoved their father out of their lives! Ronny Dhaene had an interview on the radio, and stated: "The Elders drove my mother to divorce my Dad!" Ronny's voice of the entire interview is on tape. He claimed to be a "born-again Christian." Whee one might ask, has his Christianity gone as of late? When he spoke on the radio, he said , "I am at the Bible College!" What college is he at now? THE COLLEGE OF VILIFICATION? When their father was approached in a restaurant, it was revealed that his daughter was as she put it, "no longer a virgin, as she had intercourse with a black man." And, "I am gay, Dad."

When Dad expressed himself, stating that this lifestyle was immoral and that he did not agree with that, the door of communication also started to close. Despite the fact that she said, "I forgive you Dad!" Dad provided his daughter for several weeks with groceries, and other things, but suddenly, she disappeared from the scene, due to her father's disaproval of her being a lesbian. You see, it seems alright in Donald's eyes to be a homosexual, and his sister a Lesbian, but they keep vilifying their father, and belittling the fact that since his conversion he has been active in spreading the Gospel. Donald D'haene is also ridiculing his father's website, because having a Christian Mission to him by his father is subject to comments by visitors of this site, who do not realize, that having been a sinner in the past does not mean, that one is now! You know the saing most likely" "He who lives in a house of glass, should throw no stones!" Vilifying their father for what took place over 30+ years ago, is rather hateful and a means to justify their filthy lifestyles to the people at large. While his book contains some facts, it has been exagerated by adding vicious lies and tales into it, in order to increase the sales of it, generating Dollars in his coffer, and bank account. If you put dirty laundry out, and at the same time wear dirty laundry yourself from day to day, how can you state, when asked if you hate your father Donald D'Haene, reply, "No, I do not hate him?" One day, everyone will have to give an account of himself before God! Will your lifestyle and your hateful book be of help? One cannot help but wonder! Keep in mind always, "For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you: But if ye forgive not men their trspasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses." - Matthew 6:14,15.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit