Needs a little tweaking...but it is a start! I am excited!

by Sparkplug 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Velta and Sweetstuff...Thanks. I am still going at it. Digging up old treasures. Some of them is just hard to choose. So I put them up, take them down. Tus I cam up with the things I see section. The odd things I like. Like doors in Santa Fe and all over really. I am still looking for my other country doors, but I think they are on film. grrrr.

And I need permission from other muses that go in the girls section.

I can't wait!

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Hey JD! They are clickable. In fact you can choose what size the slideshow goes up to. But if you choose you can open the thumbnails up to another window. I said the same thing when I looked and was really pleased when it opened up. Another thing that took me a moment was that you can time how long the slideshow takes 1 second, 3 or maybe 15. When you make it too large you have to scroll so I choose 800 x 800 or the 640 (I think that is it) Anyhow it all looks better at the 800 (with a minimal amount of scrolling)

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Very nice website.
    Beautiful pictures, I especially loved the ones with the daddies and the babies & the feet- very sweet.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Misanthropic! There is my favorite muse!! I miss you sooooo so much! Thank you. I loved the daddy baby pics too! Heck I love taking them all. I wish I could spend all day everyday learning and doing something new and taking photos of it all! Would that not be a BLAST?

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

I miss you too Decki- you're really good at what you do. If photography isn't what you're mainly doing for a living now, something tells me it won't be long before it is.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

I am working at it. This is a big step towards doing it more earnestly. Don't loose touch of me. I will PM you my details of contact. Decki XOXOXOXXOX

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Ok, got a few more things put up and the typo gone. Anyone see anything else. (Yeah I know about the puke green) But executive decision says it stays. (For now) Enjoy!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit