Simon on the conference call Saturday August 16?

by kool aid man06 9 Replies latest watchtower bible

• kool aid man06
    kool aid man06

Simon, the administrator of JWD, private mailed me, saying he is going to try to come on our live conference call this Saturday night.

In view of the current news concerning JWD we have set aside a special conference call. The program will be devoted to the efforts and accomplishments of this most popular site. Many from this board will be coming on and giving us their "spin" on how JWD effected their lives.If you would like to come on the call and tell us what JWD has done for you, by all means be our guest. It's easy to get on the call, just dial this number (712)432-8710 and when asked for pin number use 9925. The call is free. Only your normal calling rate applies. If you have a special connection with JWD and have really been "touched" by its existence, private mail me and we will make you a special guest. The conference call is 7p.m. Saturday August 16 EST. The lines open at 6:30p.m.EST. So come on in and talk to all the people coming in to the call before the program begins. This is an excellent opportunity to talk with all of your friends who have been posting on JWD.If you want to remain unknown ask for the voice changer.Here is a link to past recorded calls. http://www.sixscreensofthewatchtower.com/conferencecall.html

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

koooollll:

Simon, the administrator of JWD, private mailed me, saying he is going to try to come on our live conference call this Saturday night.

can your phone lines handle the crush of JWDers?.....LOL

Since Simon PMd you, then its not a troll from that "bad" board messing with you..... (can you tell I still have trust issues?)

Dont know if I can be on the call live, but will be certain to listen to the archive...

Snakes ()

• Simon
    Simon

No guarantees but I'll try and make it.

It may be fun just to see if anyone can understand my Manc accent (I still get strange looks sometimes at work and I can tell they didn't have a clue what I just said!)

Now all I have to do is figure out when it's on ... oh, it was so much easier in the UK when we just had 'time'. Now we're in a country where time is no longer a constant.

Reminds me of the episode of Extras with the TimeZone argument:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmGaW-z2g3Y

• choosing life
    choosing life

Will try to be there. Thanks!

• kool aid man06
    kool aid man06

If you have really appreciated the JWD forum, by all means come on the conference call this Saturday August 16 and talk about it. Maybe you have met some good friends, maybe something on the board has changed your life, JWD in so many ways allowed us all to have our "15 minutes of fame". It sure will be missed. So, come on and tell us how it has helped you. You don't have to stay on for the whole call but, just check in and say "hello". Thanks Rick

P.S. If you have been touched in a really big way, and really want to share your story, please let me know and we will make you a special guest. Private mail me.

• The Last Nephilim
    The Last Nephilim

This site has been an enormous source of information to me and it's a shame that future Ex-JWs will not have the opportunity to benefit from it as I and many others have. It's also a shame that I really didn't get to know too many people here yet, as I have been a casual member of the site for less than a year, I think. Hopefully a spinoff site will continue the legacy!

• Jesika
    Jesika

I would love to..............but sadly I will be at work :(

Jes

• kool aid man06
    kool aid man06

The conference call adds a new dimension to the personalities posting on this board. Talking and listening to so many of our friends opens a new avenue into who these people really are. Get to know the people behind the nicknames and avatars on JWD. If you would like to come on the call but, are too busy, you can listen to the call the following week by hitting this link.http://www.sixscreensofthewatchtower.com/conferencecall.html

• kool aid man06
    kool aid man06

Tonight's the night for all you lukers, newbies, junior members, supreme ones, etc. to come out from behind your computers and leave cyberspace. Come into the real world and talk to many of your friends from JWD.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Thank you, I was so tired from working that I missed it and am glad I at least get a chance to hear a few voices of folks I might never meet.

Josie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit