Hi friends in this difficult time..

by Mr Anderson 6 Replies latest jw friends

• Mr Anderson
    Mr Anderson

Hi I would like to recommend this web site as a possible alternative for when this site closes. All will be welcome. http://shelter.jwreform.org It is free and JWs and xJWs as well as other faiths are 100% welcome. Its target audience are JWs and XJW primarily but as Jesus wasn't exclusive so nor is this site. Hope to see some of you there. Let Gods will be done and let God provide comfort for Simon and all here during this difficult time wherever the spirit leads us.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

thanks for the recommendation

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

spam, spam, spammity spam.....that's what stilla said!!

I've seen 3 of these threads, he still has one more to go!!

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I bookmarked it.Thank you.

• wednesday
    wednesday

I looked at the site. They are the jw reform group. that may be fine for some. The site is for

jws in good standing

those that have left by DA or DF due to questioning the beliefs of the org (apostasy) ( note the caste system regarding DF/DA)

those of any other religions who are interested

So I can't be sure but it would seem that if anyone was DF over any reason other than questioning the beliefs of jws, they are probably not welcome.

I actually like the site, it seems nice and is probably safe, but if you are trying to leave jws behind, probably not the place you want to go.

If you really do like jws and just want them to reform- then that is your place. They seem honest and and appear to be trying really hard to keep the place safe. But folks, it is jw speak. Know that upfront.

Not my place but maybe you would like it.

at one time i would have loved that site, but that was long ago and far away.

• HAL9000
    HAL9000

Need I say more??

• PEC
    PEC

Thanks for the review wednesday, you saved me the time checking it out.

Philip

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit