• willy_think
    willy_think

hello amazed,
    i'm glad you found the help of JW.com , welcome, howdy, cheers

willy think: thread killer

• Had Enough
    Had Enough

Hi amazed and welcome from me too!!!

Its always nice to see another expression of relief from someone, at having found our home.

Many of us felt and still feel the same way...its great to know we're not alone....and you will continue to be "amazed" at what you will learn here and there's lots of laughter and silliness too which makes it all the more fun to be here.

Lookin' forward to "hearing" more from you.

Had Enough

"Never doubt that a small group of citizens can change the world.
    Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."
    ...Margaret Mead

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Amazed,

Welcome and looking forward to hearing more about your story. If you get comfortable enough, we'd love to hear a little about your history. Just share when you're ready. But I relate to the "amazed" feeling about finding this board. I've only been here a few months, but have healed more during that time than the 11 years before that. Take care!

Andi

• zanex
    zanex

first timer here too...same idea as amazed, finally decided to dig up some old garbage and try to deal with it...am totally relieved to find others like me...been df'd for a few years and this is the best thing I have ever seen...some of the posts have hit me hard...but glad to have found a place where others understand...

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

Welcome...welcome...welcome!!!!!

Life is a roller coaster--get in, sit down, shut up and hang on!!!!!

• gumby
    gumby

Grrrrrrrrrreat to have you with us and a big welcome Amazed. Here is another site to help with any research you may want to do if you haven't been there yet.... http://www.freeminds.org/

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

I'm glad that you found us. Remember, you're not alone anymore!

We're here.

Slipnslidemaster:"The average person thinks he isn't."
    - Father Larry Lorenzoni

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit