first time post

by amazed 26 Replies latest jw experiences

• amazed
    amazed

Just nice to know that I'm not alone. I'm truly amazed and had no idea unitil yesterday surfing on a whim I decided to confront my past. It's a blessing for me and I feel another turning point in my life because now I have lots of people to talk to and I know now that I wasn't and I'm not going crazy and that it's not just me. Thanks for everyone who found their courage before I did and paved the way. I'm so relieved now and I feel a whole lot better today

• Mulan
    Mulan

Welcome to our crazy little world. It's fun and friendly.....most of the time. I'll look forward to hearing your story.

Marilyn (a.k.a. Mulan)

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

hi amazed. again, welcome to the board. things were kind of odd in chat earlier (although they usually are) but feel free to come in and talk whenever.
    glad to have you here. hope you enjoy your freedom!!

:) bea

• Princess
    Princess

Welcome Amazed! I am Mulan's daughter and also looking forward to hearing more from you!

Princess

• Andee
    Andee

Amazed,

Welcome to you!

Look forward to your posts

Andee

• TR
    TR

Welcome Amazed!

Beware the trolls, though!

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
    —Edmund Burke

• Prisca
    Prisca

Hello and welcome

• wonderwoman77
    wonderwoman77

Welcome amazed. I only came here about 3 weeks ago, or maybe only two, but it is a great place. Welcome....

• ZazuWitts
    ZazuWitts

Hello Amazed,

Glad you found the forum and decided to participate. A big WELCOME to you.

• outnfree
    outnfree

I remember the relief I felt about one year ago in finding this forum.
    (I read for months and waited until I was officially out to post, though.)

Glad to see you are experiencing that same relief at finding others who have a common background. It's so hard to explain to NORMAL 'worldly' people, isn't it? LOL

Welcome to the board, amazed!

outnfree

When the truth is found to be lies
    and all the joy within you dies ...
    -- Darby Slick, Somebody to Love

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit