Do You Expect to See Jesus?

by cameo-d 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Slappy
    Slappy

Yes, Yes, and Yes!

It's disheartening to see how many people just toss him aside as a fairy tail. What is it in Proverbs? "The fool hath said in his heart, 'There is no God'" Need I say more?

They'd rather listen to explanations conjured up by men than trust in the Bible, which is infallible. Can any of you honestly argue that this world wouldn't be perfect if everybody abided by what Jesus said we should do for the sake of love, one of another? What other book does that?...and comes with the claim to be God's Word? Bye-bye all self-help nonsense.

Some people are so consumed with their own selves, that they refuse to see what has been right in front of them all along. They'd rather look for ways that might explain away God, but have yet to actually prove anything.

Bah...

• Robdar
    Robdar

I see Jesus all the time. We had tea last Thursday. He sends his regards.

• Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

It could conceivably be posited that one sees Jesus upon gazing at JCanon's avatar. I believe that he is currently sporting a fake, 1960's-style "Afro" hairdo,

• kool aid man06
    kool aid man06

Yes,Yes,Yes. 1John3:2 " Beloved,now we are children of God,and it has not appeared as yet what we will be. We know that when He appears,we will be like Him, because we will see Him just as He is".(NASB)

• OBVES
    OBVES

It seems many will be surprised as they don't have the right knowledge of the Bible and look for information in the wrong places.

Jesus is the High Priest who once for all the time entered the Most Holy Place ( condition ) that will never leave .

He cannot be in touch with evil people as he would have to die again . This was the principle in the Old Testament law. Once the priest left the Most Holy place with blood sacrifice he would have to bring a new shed blood to enter the holy place.The sacrificial animal had to be killed . But not so with Jesus Christ as a sacrificial lamb . He died once for sins and cannot leave the holy place .Otherwise he would have to die again. That is why he was seperated from this evil world for ever. No sinner will see Jesus coming ! Only those who are saved.

So the coming of Jesus will be invisible to most people who will perish before Jesus settles on the planet earth in the Paradise.

God must remove the unsaved from this planet earth first.The evil world order must be gone first.

You can learn why we should expect the end of the world in 2011 AD by reading my posts on this forum history and going to google groups like alt.bible,alt.apocalypse,alt.religion.jehovahs-witn.

• sacolton
    sacolton

Yes!

Yes!

Yes!

• White Dove
    White Dove

Rapunzel,

No, I don't know him. I used to but don't anymore.

I've given up on illusions of dilusions.

• White Dove
    White Dove

I have to say that I'm very glad that people have something to believe in.

We all need that.

However, "Expectation postponed is making the heart sick."

That says it all.

No.

No.

No.

Oh yeah, and Jesus lived by the Wiccan Rede

The Bible does not have a monopoly on goodness.

Dovey

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit