Steve Hassan - "Exit counselor"

by happysunshine 14 Replies latest jw friends

• hubert
    hubert

AWESOME POINT!. That is how I got my mother out.

That is so awesome, WAC!

I've read this on the forum before and hadn't really heard of anyone using this and getting results, so I am super happy that it can work, and Congratulations on your success!!

"You're a better man than I am"....Gunga Din.

Hubert

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

Had to figure out what her 'values" were ... what she could not stand for ... example: hypocrisy ... yes I had a field day ... just had to break down the 'they are imperfect' / "god's organization' crapola.The United Nations and the Pedophile issues were of great assistance.

She was in for 30 years. Took me 1 year for deprogramming. Now she says: "All religions are a crock". SCORE!

• happysunshine
    happysunshine

That's encouraging!

• jgnat
    jgnat

You can recognize the cult personality well enough. They all talk, walk, and look the same. They are featured in every magazine. There are quirks and qualities in your relatives, however, that don't fit the mold. That's because God made each one of us so unique. What are their favorite hobbies? What subject gets them animated, their faces alive with interest?

I've managed to get most JW's in to this natural state, and I have had very engaging conversations indeed. Now THAT's the natural, or core, personality.

• happysunshine
    happysunshine

Interesting stuff.

Amharet, I'll let you know how it goes.

Things have gotten very difficult recently. And I have a lot of anger about the whole issue. So I'm more inclined now to just let them know straight. I have a lot of things I need to say to them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit