To All Active, Loyal JW's--Read this....

by ashitaka 17 Replies latest jw friends

• JBean
    JBean

I'm in the same situation as Troubled, although I haven't been to a weekly meeting in oh my, about 1 year now... but because of family & friends, still associate at assemblies, Memorial, etc. Anyhow... I continue to visit this site and participate to actually HELP me stay away. The things I'm learning here have stunned me, to say the least. But I can't quite bring myself to start informing my family who are 'in' ... kind of treading water at the moment. But... Thanks Simon and all... keep up all of your "good works". hee! : )

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

I'm not here to accomplish nothing. I'm here to cause trouble to most of you.

• joelbear
    joelbear

Thanks for an honest answer Fred.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Tabby,

I'm not here to accomplish nothing. I'm here to cause trouble to most of you.

Do you think you are successful?

As for me, I think you are a splendid little chappy and would make a lovely pair of furry slippers once you finish your earthly course and are resurrected to the great litter-box in the sky…….on the other hand ……why wait…..!

Best regards -- HS

• Englishman
    Englishman

Ashitaka,

I've sussed that you are not a shitake mushroom.

Does your name mean: A Shit, also known as...?

Whatever, it's good.

Englishman.

Nostalgia isn't what it used to be....

• openminded
    openminded

Fred, you cause me lots of trouble. My legal dept. is working overtime to deal deal with you. My propeganda er writing dept. is working weekends to overcome the trouble you have been causing me. Your really doing a stand up job on me. I can hardy stand it anymore.

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

e-man...call me a-shit if it rings your bell, and to Freddy, we need your illiterate, ungodly humor to get us through the rough times, my question wasn't directed to you...lol

Just take one thing, all you active ones, just one thing, such as the UN issue, the Nazi issue, 607 B.C.E......you will find out all you need to know just from studying on your own...I know that when I was worried about apostates I just looked at publications on my own, such as a real copy of the 1934 yearbook as to the Nazi issue, various publications and frank talks with elders to discover what I wanted to know...do that, and you'll know you've not been deceived....

ashi

• Englishman
    Englishman

No no, I like your stuff, just curious about the handle!

Englishman.

Nostalgia isn't what it used to be....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit