3,000,000 reasons JWD kicked ass

by Simon 36 Replies latest forum announcements

• Simon
    Simon

Well, we made it past the 3 million post mark ... what a huge milestone - it makes it one of the largest discussion forums on the internet!

A big thank you to everyone who posted on this site, shared a little bit of themselves with us or just said 'hi' along the way.

Thank you for making this place rock and kick ass!

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

Congrats, and thank you, Simon.

Wishing you the best.

S4

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

cheers

ql

• zeroday
    zeroday

I just wish it didn't have to go it has done alot of good and I think could continue to...

• oompa
    oompa

What zero said....it SHOULD continue though. Surely with a deep breath and a martini or two you can find a way!!! BTW, 3 million is impressive.....do you/we know how many individual posters there have been? Just how big was this club in total members?..........Thanks for all your hard work Simon!!!!............oompa

• Mandette
    Mandette

Just in the short time I've been here, it's helped me!

Simon, I appreciate you and your hard work!

Congrats on the 3 million mark! And I wish you'd stay too.........

Mandette

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Yeah Simon

I saw that coming up the other day

• free2think
    free2think

Congrats Simon and Thank you for this site.

• llbh
    llbh

I concur with Zero

However i do appreciate the generosity of you and the other people who work on here

Regards and Thanks

David

• magoo
    magoo

this statistic just shows that jwd will never be replaced.....it will remain the "best ever" x-jw discussion board, never to be matched in quality or quantity. simon, you have added one helluva feather to your hat, congratz!

magoo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit