It seems I was right all along.

by searcher 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

That was a brilliant comment WAC!

• Jringe01
    Jringe01

What good JW elder is going to be able to state from the platform that the JWD has closed down (let alone gloat over it?)

It would create a compromise in itself - how do you know without actually lurking about the hated Internet?

Oh please...that is sooooo easy, a child could do it.

The elder reveals during his talk on the internet (after having condemed it) that many brothers have been swayed by apostate propaganda online and some actually left the truth because of it. Now however with the end so close:

"we see that some of our former borthers are coming back to us because they have seen that the world has nothing to offer. In fact they have even mentioned that may of these apostate forums and chat rooms are closing down because of all the infighting, vicious debates and loose conduct. It made one brother long for the unity and love of Jehovah's organization (quote scripture). He realized that the apostates are selfish, that they have no unity and love amongst them..." yadda yadda yadda, on and on

Really, it won't take much imagination at all to spin this big time.

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

JamieBowers said, "Unless you think of it this way...

If the WTB&TS is indeed celebrating the closure of JWD, they better take a step back and think a little. The way I look at is that JWD has helped to train soldiers in an information war. Now, the soldiers are breaking up camp and ready to invade. While it may be a little difficult for JWDers until the dust settles, the society is going to have to face an army of people who are now well educated to the evil ways of the cult. And those well educated people are going to be all over the Internet instead of clustered in one spot."

~end quote

BRILLIANT!!! I love it!!!!

• reneef
    reneef

I do believe the closng of this site plays right into the watchtower's hands. There is a wealth of information on this site. There is some support.

If Simon can't continue it, can't someone else who has nothing to lose or expose take it over?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit