I an't going nowhere

by RollerDave 23 Replies latest jw friends

• whyamihere
    whyamihere
    my birthday was never the subject of a post

Happy Birthday!!!! Well 9 months and 6 days ago!

I'll be driving my apostatruck, toting my shooting iron, spooking the herd, warming the globe. I'll still be unapologetically christian, conservative, straight, and quite barking mad. I'll still be conviced that America is a great country and that as bad as McCain is, I'll hold my nose and vote 'for him' to keep Obama out.

Did I hear McCain? You know what they say, McCain is Bush's 3rd term. Also, this statement reminded me of when I was in my driveway during the winter and the snow was over 4 feet high, then pondering the phrase "Global Warming?" - jokingly saying to myself "That Al Gore is full of Sh*T MAN!"

Anyway, good to see you! Cheers!

Brooke

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

RollerDave:

I am a Theist,and atheism abounded here. I am a conservative, and liberalism abounded here. I am a straight who does not wish to deal with homosexuality, neither to approve, nor to bash, but the gay talk here certainly abounded.

Strange. I've always found this place to be full of conservative theistic homophobes. Could it be that in reality there are a wide range of opinions expressed here that you're not used to dealing with?

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

You've got a great writing style, Rollerdave! I've always appreciated your honesty and often found myself in agreement with you. I think you have my email.

Cheers

BTS

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

I shall miss reading your posts about the adventures of Roller Dave, the apostatruck, his Becky and his mama! Good stuff!

• sf
    sf

I an't going nowhere

Neither is this forum for gods sake.

Why do these threads keep popping up?

Enough already. It's eating up the informative threads that should be on the first two active pages FOR THE LURKERS. Stop burying them in this nonsense. Please.

sKally

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Why do these threads keep popping up?

Enough already. It's eating up the informative threads that should be on the first two active pages FOR THE LURKERS. Stop burying them in this nonsense. Please.

sKally,

I don't understand. Would you explain further what the problem is?

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Hello?

• RollerDave
    RollerDave

Octarine! - Thank you so much for your kind thoughts, It literally means the world to me, buddy. Back at ya.

Rebel8 - Yeah, that is usually the way. I think the problem is that my cleavage simply has too much hair. Well, what can a fella do.

Whyamihere - Don't you just LOVE shoveling the Global Warming off your drive? That's when the Apostatruck comes into its OWN! Yeah, Baby!

Funkyderek - No, not at all. I'm glad YOU found them, I just seemed to find a lot of the others, maybe it was just me, maybe it was just you, who knows.

Burn - Yup, still got it, AND I get to see you all the time over on JWS man!

BizzyBee - Oh, I'm not anywhere NEAR done writing whacky stuff. I'll just be posting it elsewhere, I guess.

sf - Well iff'n it don't, fine. But Simon announced it was and I take the man at his word until I hear different.

Only just that little bit of abuse?

I feel like Sally Field!

RD

• avishai
    avishai

I dig ya RD. Still on myspace?

• RollerDave
    RollerDave

Nah, that was just a referral to my real website, long taken down.

I'm on JWS, AIM, Yahoo, Facebook, and a few more.

I get around.

RD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit