Good lord people!

by John Doe 46 Replies latest jw friends

• John Doe
    John Doe
    I've never agreed with you more, John.

The thing about agreeing with me is, when you do, you're going to be right. ;-)

• John Doe
    John Doe
    JD was being sarcastic

Me, sarcastic? I'm never sarcastic. he he he ;-)

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    That sounds like a diagnosis, Dr. Doe. Are you qualified to make that assessment?
    Yes I am qualified to make that assessment.

First you need to show where I said I was qualified to diagnose mental illness.

If you want to split hairs, you can wiggle out of this. But you will be sacrificing your last shred of credibility, which granted, is no big deal.

• John Doe
    John Doe
    A lot of posters seem to have some serious psychological issues that indicate a need for professional help. This ain't healthy folks.

Apparently you don't seem to understand what a diagnosis is. I find that people are most indignant when words hit close to home. Eh ms. B?

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    Apparently you don't seem to understand what a diagnosis is. I find that people are most indignant when words hit close to home. Eh ms. B?

Oh, John! What can I do with you but laugh? Your arrow flies into the air and when it strikes the earth you think that you have hit a target. I hope that you never lose your childish wonder and far be it from me to disillusion you.

• John Doe
    John Doe

Uh huh. That's what I thought. ;-P

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

;-P ! You little cutie!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit