I'll Bet Many Won't Know What To Do Without JWD

by minimus 38 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

After coming here almost every day for years, it will be bewildering to have no JWD. And the truth is, there are other places that will pop up in the years to come but I doubt very much anything will be of this magnitude in regard to assisting others out of the Organization.

I think if any are so inclined, they should make their emails available so as to make further contact with our cyber friends.

Well now, I'm sure a lot of lurkers are kicking themselves for not joining here. Too late! The ark's door is already shut.

• Warlock
    Warlock

Just another sign that we are in the last days.

Armageddon is imminent.

Warlock

• undercover
    undercover

I was hoping the current site of things would make it to 2014...

• snowbird
    snowbird

Armageddon is eminent. (imminent)

Warlock

Couldn't resist!

You know how I feel about you, Warlock.

Sylvia

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

I am going to be taking a much needed rest, plus I still have a few people here I am in contact with. Maybe start a local support group for XJW's?

I will definitely have more time now for many things that need to be done

• sweet pea
    sweet pea

It will be like life without chocolate.

• tresdecu
    tresdecu

Come on Simon...just until 2014...please

Thanks for the board, I wish I had discovered it sooner...bummer for me!

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

minimus, If I give you my personal email address will you be sure to send me a question of the day ????

• Irreverent
    Irreverent

I am going to hunt down Minimus and post hundreds of questions on the windows of his place of employment.

• kitsune
    kitsune

I'm really going to miss this. I kick myself for being too shy yet to introduce myself and really start connecting with people. All of your posts have helped me more than I could ever share and I will really miss this board.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit