Is The UK Goin' Bananas?

by Englishman 18 Replies latest jw friends

• alliwannadoislive
    alliwannadoislive

hey eman

i have ntl cable telephone and tv package so i get my 24hr internet access totally freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee............

sowith all these extra brits - are we gonna get apostofests all over the uk now then huh ?

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns

I was going to say, there have been alot of Canadians on here too lately. Canadians, Brits, Americans and Australians.. what's up with that?

Path

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Path,

We are all Brothers under the junk DNA.

HS

• ballistic
    ballistic

To be honest.. I am dis heartened to see not as many Brits here as Americans.

After all, it is a British web-site and Britain is declining in witnesses while America is still growing.

Come on Brits!! Show yourselves!

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns

I was merely stating that it is interesting since statistically there should be an enormous number of Americans to any other nationality on this site.

Of course, while they far and away make up the greatest percentage, I don't think that percentage is relative to the number of Witnesses in the US to that of other other countries.

Given the relatively small number of JWs in Canada and Australia, there is a surprising representation here. And when you consider that "canada"=ontario=toronto area, it makes it all the more interesting from my perspective. (Apologies to Canadians in the east and west.. LOL)

Path

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Path, my comment was made in jest. Just a quirky semi-Brit humor.

HS

• ballistic
    ballistic

No, not related to the number of witnesses, but to the number of EX-WITNESSES.
    I don't have figures on disfellowshippings, only net gains and losses; Britain has a larger net loss of witnesses than America so I guess there should be a lot of British ex's, therefore a large number of posters.
    Of course, America could be making net gains and HUGE over all losses, but that would be a good thing.
    ANYWAY, it's good to see everyone and anyone, but I know most ex-witnesses do not even bother.
    Out of my 6 bros and sis, 5 are disfel, only 3 others have the internet and none have ever looked up JW on the internet.
    Shame.

• Number 6
    Number 6

Even us very rare posters are still here shouting for good old Britannia. Any one know exactly how many British posters here?

I too think it very strange that this being a UK based site has more US posters than Brits1

Ho Hum

Yes indeed Englishman BT at their finest 56(very slow)k down an old analogue phone line for £14.99. No NTL yet in Northampton...

Cheers

6 (Craig)

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Hell, what about all the texans?

:)

ashi

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit