Let's hear some crazy/cool stories!

by amama2six 16 Replies latest jw friends

• amama2six
    amama2six

OMG that must have felt horrible...I'm glad that you could still breathe, though!

My stepmom was eating a piece of steak and had part of it snag on her teeth while the other part slid to her throat, cutting off her air supply. Sitting at a table with a bunch of people...NOBODY noticed she was choking and she couldn't speak. Now me, I would have been hitting people or banging fists on the table...but I guess she managed to grab hold of it herself and yank it out.

I can definitely see where an experience like that could contribute to becoming a vegetarian...lol.

• Mr. Majestic
    Mr. Majestic

Hi amamamama

Loved the story.. So you like men in uniform huh..??

Well this story happened to me when I was living in my apartment a few years ago….

Early one Saturday morning, when I was still asleep, there was a ring at the door. Just a woman doing a sales call. I wasn’t interested, said no thank you and shut the door. Not even a minuet later another ring. It was a girl from downstairs who had just gone outside to get the milk, dressed only in her dressing gown and the door had closed behind her, locking her out of her flat. Oh Sh*t. ……

She was a bit upset and asked if she could borrow my phone to make a call to her family who had the spare key. I think that they were about an hours drive away. At this point I was thinking to myself that she was wanting to come in my flat, but being a bloke, and also the fact that I lived in a studio flat and my bed was not made, the place was a bit of a mess. So I was not too keen for her to come in. So I said that she could borrow the phone, I closed the door on her, and got my phone which was a cordless, and gave it to her in the hall and then shut the door again. My thought at the time was to try to make the place as respectable as I could in just the few seconds I had. But I just left this poor girl out on the landing, feeling rather exposed I am sure. But the funny thing was the woman that had called on my door to start with was just across the hall and was watching all of this go on, and the look that she gave me when I closed the door the second time, as if to say "you aren’t going to leave this poor undressed girl out here are you, you heartless bastard"….Ouch…She was right to look at me in that way as well. Can’t believe I left this poor girl out there just because of my vanity….

To finish the story, and make myself look a little bit better, after she made the call she knocked on the door again and thanked me for the use of the phone. But I had been thinking in the mean time and I wondered if she had left a window open. I did a job then that I needed ladders for. So she said that she had left a window open, and so I went and got into her flat and all was well…..Phew…. She was very relieved. I felt a little better as well…the hero….

But here is the punch line. When I went through her flat to open the door, I noticed that her flat was 5 times more untidy than mine…..tut…

Anyway, a few days later and there was a ring at the door and she popped a bottle of very expensive whisky in my hands as a thank you. So it pays to be a heartless bastard sometimes…..

PS Love your new avatar BTW.....Very tasteful....

• amama2six
    amama2six

LOL Great story, Mr. Majestic! I'm glad you were able to redeem youself by getting her into her apartment, and you got some nice whiskey out of the deal. Funny you were all worried about the state of your flat and hers ends up being worse...figures!

Thanks for the compliment on my avatar! The pic is a couple of years old but I haven't changed much aside from having longer hair.

• cognac
    cognac

hmmmm... Ok, you want some stories???

Hubby and I went out to a club before we were married. Well, we got a bit tipsy, I had him follow me to the woman's room, and had sex right in there!

Oh, and hubby and I both had a JW roommates and we used to sneak in all the time and sleepover. sucked when he/me had to go to the bathroom though, getting him/me in there... lol, we never got caught either!

• burningbridges
    burningbridges

Ok I'v e got a GREAT story!!!! No one else in the world can probably say this, but I was run over by my own car when I was the driver!!!!

this is how it all went down:

On the 4th of July when i was 17 I was hanging out with my group of H.S friends. After the party was done I got in my car to leave, as did a bunch of others. I had a beer or two but was ok to drive, i had known I would be driving so I was trying to be responsible, didn't matter, there were other drunks around to ruin it!!! A few guys decided to light off fireworks for the couple cars that were leaving at the same time, mine included. My passenger side window was open only about two inches but a shooting firework came in my window accidentally and landed right on my bare lap (i was wearing shorts) Well I started screaming and freaking out, waiting for it to explode on me... My car was an automatic and was in reverse at the time. Panicking, I threw open the door and ejected myself. However, in my escape, My THIGH got caught in the door jam (I have NO CLUE HOW) and I was dragged about thirty feet backwards wtih the door rocking and opening above my head, hitting me the whole time. Well eventaully my leg went under the tire and yanked my thigh loose from the door jam, pulling me under the car and under the front driver tire as it backed over me. One of my male friends who was chasing the car was able to jump into it before it hit a tree and stopped it just in time.

I ended up with a bunch of cuts, bruises and broken ribs from where I went under. Where my thigh was caught ended up having a HUGE hard knot about a foot long and five inches wide for about a month before it healed, it was so black and blue for so long too. I was scared to death at the time (and humiliated) I know now that I over reacted and the whole thing could have been avoided. However..... I am the only one I know with this awesome story to tell.... !!!!!! I mean come on, who else has run themselves over when they were driving?

• burningbridges
    burningbridges

ps mama, dont you worry about a thing if you've upset anyone, thats life.... i think your a sweet heart and I think your enthusiasm for this board is great! keep it up....

• amama2six
    amama2six

Cognac...you bad girl! *feigning innocence*

BB...that is certainly a unique story!!! I probably would have tried to jump out, too...now I know not to if that ever happens to me...lol. Have to say, though, the odds are pretty slim!

Thanks for the uplifting comment, I'm glad that my posts are seen as a welcome addition to the forum by some. (((Hugs)))

~April

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit