The lengths a closed mind will go to.

by dietequiladie 28 Replies latest jw friends

• milligal
    milligal

My first thought is that he/she can't spell, looks like avoiding college is biting them in the ass.

My second thought is: "out in the open?" I haven't seen any JW's at my rotary meeting, kiwanis club, women's resource center.....you don't see them at school functions or fundraisers, where are they when there is a community drive for a family in need? In fact THE ONLY time you see them out in the open is when they are trying to sell their religious ideas or promote their selfish causes..

This crap just makes me want to hurl. This person has quoted all the reasoning from the scripture responses verbatum. Get a mind of your own!

• darth frosty
  • Darklighter
    Darklighter

Finally-free said, "Another graduate from Awake University." LOL

That was good...

• White Dove
    White Dove

That article proves that JW's barely graduate high school.

Note all of the errors in punctuation and grammar.

Logical argument is absent, as well.

• White Dove
    White Dove

I see someone beat me to it. The writing is the level of a sixth grader.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Do you wanna know what's sad? One of my parental units defends and writes just like this. It's the most pathetic attempt at an argument I've ever seen.

If she is 16 and writes like that, she needs to go back to second grade.

• startingovernow
    startingovernow

Wouldn't posting such a comment imply she read these books, and wouldn't reading such books mean she is going the way of the apostate? Or is OK to post like she did as long as she counted her time while typing? Does her time continue each time she checks to see who replied to her comment?

• White Dove
    White Dove

Is it OK for her to post as she did when it's obvious she didn't read any of the books?

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

Zee enemy is veekend!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit