Homosexuals are human also...

by zeroday 34 Replies latest jw friends

• yknot
    yknot

I was raised with the obvious bias......but I always remembered a sin is a sin....and we are all sinners. To love was the most important commandment not to condemn.

Ultimately since I am not gay, my understanding and perceptions are limited. But the studies being done on DNA, hormones, experiences, and nurturing etc have always facinated me.

Do I still have some bias? Yes, but nobody is perfect & we all can't agree all the time. Sometimes the best thing is to respectfully agree to disagree and group hug, because we are kinfolk in the end.

My sister is Bi, my SIL is lesbian.

• Preston
    Preston

Thank you zeroday for your kindly comments, we (meaning GLBT people and friends on the board) take notice of these things.

- Preston

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

No their not!!..Did you see how long they kept the "Gay Thread" going?!..It was`nt normal!..Nobody has that much energy!..LOL!!.....Str8,BFD and the rest of the crew,should enter the IronMan Triathalon!.....We`ll win next time!..Just you wait and see!.............. Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• BFD
    BFD

Outlaw...aw, nevermind. I suppose you are on topic. LOL

BFD

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

[email protected] guys Rocked Us!..We just could`nt keep up the pace..LOL!! ........Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• zeroday
    zeroday

Thank you zeroday for your kindly comments, we (meaning GLBT people and friends on the board) take notice of these things.

- Preston

Thanks Preston...Not being gay myself I do not understand that lifestyle but it is not my place to understand or not I have reconnected with my gay cousin (himself a former JW) and have meet his friends they are genuine nice people and present a totally different view of life I have never thought of...I believe we lock ourselves into a mind frame when we chose to have our minds controlled by others...there is a whole nother world out there...

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Looks like you are undergoing "growth", Zeroday.

Congrats, not everyone is able to cast off their prejudices.

BTS

• jgnat
    jgnat

What opened my eyes to the importance of gay rights is the lesson the ex-JW community taught me about the horrors of shunning. We are social beings. We all need to be seen and heard.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    We are social beings. We all need to be seen and heard.

Maybe so.

But isn't it more important that the many posters that have been complaining to the mods about the "Gay Invasion" be heard?

It was so good to read the many replies of appreciation from them after Simon told the homosexuals to "fxxx off".

That was NOT in violation of Posting Guidelines #1, 2 or 3.

See Posting Guideline #12.

• oddpotter
    oddpotter

yay i am human

but humans are just animals

so i am an animal

thats cool, makes me feel
    natural

i like nature

Share this

Google+
Pinterest