Well, wish me luck, I'm about to start my finals today....

by FreedomFrog 14 Replies latest jw friends

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog

It was driving me nuts so I did figure it out...(ouch, my head hurts..lol) I came up with .902 so it's about 90%

I'll take it. I sure worked hard for it. It makes since because my homework was pretty high in score and participation/discussion was easy to get points. I would spend 3 hours on one problem during practice just to understand it so I could pass my finals...I'm so glad I did. Most of the question were easy. I missed a couple because I forgot to put a negative sign...I'd get it "right" but forgot to put the dang sign.

I took financial class a few months back and I did horrible...got a C in that class but my GPA is still high. I had wished I didn't take that class back then but I'm glad now because there were quite a bit of financial "problems" that I remembered working out and it helped me through this class.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    It looks good though (at least it's more than half, heehee)...or better than I was hoping...LOL

K, off to get some beer and gonna relax since I have a week off...YAY!

Yea! Way to go. You deserve some beer and relaxation. I think I'll have a beer later and I'll toast you.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Congrats. 90% IS GOOD.

• Quandry
    Quandry

Way to go!! Take a few minutes and just feel the accomplishment!!!

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

congratulations! 90% is darn good in a class you don't like...I'm so glad you did so well.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit