Well, wish me luck, I'm about to start my finals today....

by FreedomFrog 14 Replies latest jw friends

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog

Today is the day I do my finals for my Algebra class...I'm nervous but I think I've got most concepts down.

I won't be on much here more than likely until I've completed it. I should get my scores back either tonight or tomorrow...I'll let you know how I did when it's over. I have all day and I plan to take each question with as much time as I need to get the best possible score.

Coffee is ready so here goes..........

• Gopher
    Gopher

Break a leg!

• Mandette
    Mandette

Good Luck!!!!!!!!

Positive thinking!!!!!

Mandette

• iamthewolf5562
    iamthewolf5562

handle that situation!

and just remember, once you get past the parts of X+3=9, all the algebra after that is about finding change. keep that in mind, and it's all just as simple

good luck to ya. i have two finals this week too:(

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

FF

hope you do well on it.... i was getting so tired of not understanding the material, when we got to matrices, I was going to jump up and down for joy...I actually understood something.....

I just finished my algebra final last Friday... I dont know exactly how I did, but I must have done well enough to pass the class with a C... (I needed a 60 on the final to pass the class with a C).. I will find out when the instructor gets back from vacation....

I was taking my nutrition final online (155 questions, 90 minutes)...and their system crashed 70 minutes into it... I had to retake the whole test after the instructor reset it.. (still got an A)...

keep us posted...

Snakes ()

• mouthy
    mouthy

All the best.... Hope to hear it went AOK>

• StAnn
    StAnn

Good luck!

StAnn

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Freedom, you go girl! You are a big inspiritation to me and many others. Kick butt. And keep your other grade averages as high as you can, to counter balance your weaker subjects.

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog

Ok, it's finished...I didn't do too bad. I gained another 170 points from the final. Took me 3 1/2 hours and 1 1/2 coffee pots worth.

So far, (if I'm understanding correctly) there was a total 740 points I could get...I got a total of 667.81. Not sure what that is in percentage and my brain is dead to even think about it right now. It looks good though (at least it's more than half, heehee)...or better than I was hoping...LOL

K, off to get some beer and gonna relax since I have a week off...YAY!

• mouthy
    mouthy

GOOD FOR YOU!!!! I dont understand all that but sure sounds good

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit