My seperation/Divorce up-date. Un-believable what she wants!

by Witness 007 12 Replies latest jw experiences

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

Seems like she is taking out all her frustrations, insecurities and failed hopes out on you, when in reality the source of her problems mainly comes from within herself.

I've seen this before. They think the grass is so much greener on the other side. I suppose you just have to find a way to let her go and do her thing without getting involved.

Truth of the matter is that you are what she blames for everything. If she does leave you she probably will go out into the world, fail big time and then say it was your fault for holding her back so many years and that she lost the prime of her lift. Expect the cycle of no personal responsibility to continue indefinitely.

• Mary
    Mary
    yes this guru with a joint account to mine blows both pays on bling, hair, nails, clothes.....Witness 007 goes to pay the car insurance and....$2.78 cents left.

Good lord.....I agree with others: You need to see a lawyer asap. Are her credit cards completely seperate from yours or is hers a supplementary one? If it's supplementary, you can be held responsible for her debts if she can't pay.

Not to be cruel, but is there any chance she's manic-depressive? From what you've described, it sounds as though she's in the manic stage right now: invincible. She's not making good decisions, seems very reckless and has visions of grandeur that are delusional to the extreme.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Sounds like she's trying to improve/upgrade herself. There are always risks involved/chances to take when doing that.

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit