My seperation/Divorce up-date. Un-believable what she wants!

by Witness 007 12 Replies latest jw experiences

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

My wife asked for a seperation last week. She rattles off a huge list of wrong things, like dress better when going out {wear a jacket?} and be more ambitious like her since she would have been a Millioniare if I wasn't holding her back? WTF!! Heads up, in our old city we lived in she changed employment 5 times because "people would argue with her" "it's stressful" {bitches don't get along with people} "I want to be more creative" meantime Witness 007 is holding down 3 different jobs to pay the mortgage and car loans. I had a cleaning buisness which was stressful but good $$$$ and a 9-5pm normal job. I paid for her courses to better herself $$$$ big time! Finally she gets a diploma and starts a new career. Thank God. Now she thinks she's Donald Trump....a buissness guru....yes this guru with a joint account to mine blows both pays on bling, hair, nails, clothes.....Witness 007 goes to pay the car insurance and....$2.78 cents left. {Yes I do argue and fight over this to no avail} I guess it can wait, at least she had her laser hair removal! Now days I did a course and work in a government job with good money. She calls me "a loser" as I don't want the stress of being manager, as she want's to start her own buisness. She will bring home buisnesses for sale $800,000 dollars in another city! "How would we even run it I said?" "We can hire someone." She just got a full time job after working 3 "stressful" days a week, and tells me she wants seperate accounts and a seperation. She says she wants to save money for a trip to Europe, I think without me she will go bust in 3 months..... This might just work out okay. She wants to meet other guys so she says she can pay me $200 a week rent for our home we fully own and I can leave her the dogs, furniture and all and move out??? And we can sell when the market is up???? I really think she is a mental patient who escaped. I'm going to teach her a money lesson.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

I hear ya man, bad mariages suck.

• FreudianSlip
    FreudianSlip

You should petition for dissolution of marriage before she further dissipates your funds. This way, if she does so, she'll owe you that money back.

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

I have to say that peace of mind is worth more than any material things you have. It may be easier to let her have it.....

I am sorry things are so bad for you.

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

Make sure you take her name off any credit card and bank accounts (even as an authorized user). If it's an account in both names, close it and open one in your name only. That way she won't as easily be able to run you into debt.

• yknot
    yknot

Witness 007...

I want a pink pony, princess crown and a flying unicorn all wrapped up with a large pretty shiny silver sparkle bow!

She can move her little bottom into a one bedroom apartment.....since she wants to separate.

Even I am not that delusional, and I can act pretty childish when I want my way and hubby is saying no.

Princess of Pouting........Yknot

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

b4 u cancel, change, or encumber any asset, talk to your lawyer.

What state are u in?

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

she wants to seperate..she moves out...them's the rules

• wildfell
    wildfell

You should definately protect yourself so that you are assured of getting your half of the assets. She sounds like she wants to have it all?? My understanding is that being formally separated (I would think a solicitor/lawyer would be able to give you all the details) would ensure that your finances become seperated legally.

Also, if I were you, I would definately not move out. It may put you in the position of having to fight to get her out or to sell.

Please take the time to get yourself a good lawyer. It will be an investment in your future and your peace of mind.

I am so sorry for what you are going through.

kind regards

wildfell

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

I have a problem with the whole seperation thing. What's that about? A practice divorce?

If one or the other doesn't want to work on the marriage, then get a divorce and move on.

lisa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit