Can You Imagine the Outcry

by XJW4EVR 33 Replies latest social current

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    At least they were trying to find a way to get our gas prices down.

Get a better job, make more money. Isnt that how it works? whiners.

• John Doe
    John Doe
    So here's the deal. Oil companies are making the greatest profits in the history of profits in America. ANY profits.

I'm not going to get into the whole pointless debate here, but I think it's interesting to note that for every gallon the oil companies average $.10 profit. However, the government makes greater than $.50 profit on every gallon without touching the stuff. That should tell you something.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Profit?

• John Doe
    John Doe

Profit equals income above expenses.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Major Oil pays better wages than any other employer in SE Louisiana. You wont hear me piss and moan about the price of fuel.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Currently the governments expenses far outweigh the profits. And it has nothing to do with bridges, health care, or security.

• beksbks
    beksbks

How fortunate for you IP

• BFD
    BFD

Just think of all the energy we saved by turning off the lights and microphones.

Now if we could figure out a way to convert all the hot air bellowing from Washington into useable fuel all our energy problems would be solved.

BFD

• John Doe
    John Doe
    Currently the governments expenses far outweigh the profits. And it has nothing to do with bridges, health care, or security.

I'm talking about profits from oil production. What did they spend on producing that oil?

• beksbks
    beksbks

I love you BFD!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit