Date tonight

by B_Deserter 60 Replies latest jw friends

• JK666
    JK666

FA,

I have to admit that that is a damned impressive quality!

JK

• FadingAway
    FadingAway
    I have to admit that that is a damned impressive quality!

Just like unicorns, I have a hell of a time finding a woman with that quality.

• B_Deserter
    B_Deserter

I'll be paying tonight of course. However, if she offers to go dutch, I won't challenge it.

• Satanus
    Satanus

If you pay tonight, won't you be paying until something parts you? I mean, when would you stop?

S

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    don't bring up sex,

new one on me. good luck though.

• B_Deserter
    B_Deserter

Okay I just got back from the date. And it went...

I was particularly amazed at how well I kept my cool. I wasn't nervous at all, and made sure to look her in the eyes, keep a soft, low voice, and listen, listen, listen. So to conclude, it was a very good date, a first attempt I can be proud of. It's weird though because back when I was a dub, if a girl would pay attention to me in the least I'd get attached to her. This is way different. I actually felt hardly any of the pressure a witness couple goes through. Having a chaperone there would have totally ruined it. I'm not madly in love with her, but I do enjoy her company and see some potential. I sadly had all this preconceptions about "worldly women." I knew they were wrong, that most ladies are generally pretty cool and not going to haul you back to their bedrooms on the first date, but it was still good to see it for myself. It's very...calming. I feel like I just left one world and entered another, and it feels pretty darn good.

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Wow, I am really excited for you, sounds like you had a real good time....and look second date set up all ready....

See it's not that tough....

hope4others

• Gopher
    Gopher

Sounds good to me. Minor slip ups... shouldn't matter, if they do -- it isn't meant to be. Madly in love, after date #1? Hardly ever happens. It would be sort of shallow.

You did so well, now you have us hooked -- maybe there'll be serial installments? That sounded too voyeruistic, never mind.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Good for you. So happy it went well. Lots of lovely gals out in that big world, play the field for a while, Not getting fresh with any until you KNOW they are what your heart desires.

Granny

• B_Deserter
    B_Deserter

"You did so well, now you have us hooked -- maybe there'll be serial installments? That sounded too voyeruistic, never mind."

I think the best course of action will be to just keep it to myself from now on. Maybe once in a while I'll give more general updates, but I'm not sure.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit