Remembering Danny

by purplesofa 42 Replies latest jw friends

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

I canna believe it has been so long. (((purps))) you one of the good ones.

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

Beautiful song, Purps

Wishing you and Big Tex and all those who have lost someone they care for to have comfort, peace and hope.

Cog

• BFD
    BFD

• BIG D
    BIG D

I have prayed for all of you!!

My oldest son who was 18 , commited suicide three months ago, i am still numb, as i was a witness for many years, i did the service, amny disagreeed , but it made me feel closer to him, i raised him as a only parent foe 6 years, alone, in the end i could not undo the damage that his mothers non love had done, a childs heart is so tender, and his broke.

big d

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

Big Tex, Big D, Purplesofa, I am so sorry. What a sad sad thing to have happen.

• bonnzo
    bonnzo

you have a pm.

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

candle2.jpg candle image by sashebeth

Thinking of you Purps.....

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Big D,

I was wondering where you were, I am so sorry. Thankyou for letting us know. You are in my thoughts.

Leslie

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

I'm so sorry

ql

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

I feel for you. I witnessed a suicide when I was at a high school grad party back in 1980. Nothing more tragic. To this day I wonder why he chose to do this and I think of him often. I cannot imagine the loss you feel. Your own brother ending his life must hit you especially hard. I will hope and pray for you to be able to remember the good times you shared and to continue on and have strength to endure the loss.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit