How many of us are on the JW dating sites......

by IreallydidwalkoutofaKH 14 Replies latest jw friends

• XOCO
    XOCO
    Can I say " " again? And they can't spell "monkeys"!

LOL, nor the word Memeber (Member) starbucks (Starbucks) Capital S giftcard(gift card) two words. What a bunch of dumb monkeys

X

• JK666
    JK666

I haven't checked it in years, but I have a dummy account on JWMatch. I just wanted to see how many desperate JW's are on there.

JK

• IreallydidwalkoutofaKH
    IreallydidwalkoutofaKH

I will say this though...JW Connect really was a great site.....they had alot of very cool people to meet on that site and when I first got on the internet, it was very easy to navigate through. I actually had friends on that site and was disappointed that it is gone. JWMatch, however is pretty good to, if you are still a witness and what to meet friends. Like I said earlier, most are faithfull witnesses.

• burningbridges
    burningbridges

I could see dating sites for ex witnesses, especially since we have different "emotional needs" in a way and views on things....

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

Well of course the r&f can't be trusted. There's no control in the online world.

I used to be on jw-connect, but was told to stop going there. "Really?" I wondered. I used it more for penpals than anything. I chatted with an African brother whose parents were special pioneers. Shame that such people were the "dangerous association."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit