Woke up and found out my gas was stolen....

by FreedomFrog 24 Replies latest jw friends

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

I bought a locking gas cap months ago before gas peaked around $4 a gallon. They are around $10. It will not stop some people from drilling a hole in the tank to steal gas but it will deter some, however it is usually the big trucks with huge tanks that are a target for people drilling holes in the tanks and stealing gas.

LRG

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog
    I hate to tell you this but our county sheriff has told people not to bother with locking gas caps.

What county is that? I live in Franklin county.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Probably some poor republican w a hummer;)

S

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog
    Probably some poor republican w a hummer;)

LOL, that's too funny. Come to think of it, we do have someone in this neighborhood with a green hummer...hmmm

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul
    I live in Franklin county.

Franklin County was my favorite place to live until I moved to Hershey, PA.

We used to rent an apartment on Concourse Loop just off Schrock Road, near the intersection of Schrock and Karl. I worked in Westerville, at the time. On Dempsey Road, between Westerville Road and Sunbury Road.

As long as you aren't moving near Park Hospital, count your blessings!

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

I'm sorry...I stole it. I needed the gas for my F250. It has dual tanks.

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog
    As long as you aren't moving near Park Hospital, count your blessings!

I use to work for ADT off from Schrock road, so I know exactly were that is.

No, not moving close to Park Hospital/Childrens Hospital/or campus...those are evil places..

We're moving up...we're moving to Pickerington, actually old Pickerington which is a country setting and very nice schools for the kids. A bit more expensive for the apartments but the way my electric has been here it will be cheaper in the long run.

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog
    I'm sorry...I stole it. I needed the gas for my F250. It has dual tanks.

Sooooo, you're the one that stole it!!! You're grounded young man!

• golf2
    golf2

This news doesn't surprise me, it will become a common occurrence in the days to come.

• sacolton
    sacolton
    Franklin County was my favorite place to live until I moved to Hershey, PA.

Is that near Hershey Highway?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit