This trip to the Beach

by purplesofa 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Metamorphosis
    Metamorphosis

One of these days we're going to the beach together - I mean God we're only 20 minutes apart. As far as the WT and Wake - trash them!!!!!!

And as far as feeling like you're not helping anyone - you have to be comfortable w/ yourself first - you have to be at peace w/ who you are before you can start to make that journey - we all take different routes to it, so don't worry. You're a great person and probably help people more than you know!

Jeremiah

• Not Feeling It
    Not Feeling It

1. I love Wilco.

B. I prefer Atlantic Beach.

Lastly: Anyone want to buy a condo near Mayport?

-- Not Feeling It

• Not Feeling It
    Not Feeling It

Oh yeah, I think dolphins travel in pods.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa
    1. I love Wilco.

Did you know Wilco will be at Florida Theatre this wednesday Aug 6th??? I got the last ticket, one single ticket!!! I am so excited!!!

Haven't been there yet, only Jax Beach, what is better about it?

is it on the water?

purps

Evidently,

It looked like all that storming was at Jax Beach!

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

I went to the beach today, it was cloudy and looked like one hell of a storm was coming toward us. Somehow it missed us, but the cloud and lightening display was awesome. I fed the gulls part of the bread from my sandwich teasing them to come closer and closer. They are clever animals and catch the bread as they are flying!!!

I was so thrilled when a squirrel, after circling warily, jumped onto the bench where I was reading, and in a very humanlike way picked up my sandwich half and started eating it. When the squirrel dropped the sandwich a watching crow swooped down and made off with it. The squirrel ran away in fright but returned and finished off my banana. It must have still been hungry because it came very close and it looked to me like it was gonna jump into my lap to check out my book. I could clearly see its sharp claws and beady eyes. That scared me and I flicked my book at it. It jumped off the bench and watched me reproachfully from about a yard away. The crow watched both of us - lol.

ql

• Not Feeling It
    Not Feeling It
    1. I love Wilco.

Did you know Wilco will be at Florida Theatre this wednesday Aug 6th??? I got the last ticket, one single ticket!!! I am so excited!!!

Haven't been there yet, only Jax Beach, what is better about it?

is it on the water?

purps

Evidently,

It looked like all that storming was at Jax Beach

Nice! I wish I could see them. It seems every time they come to town I'm somewhere else. :(

Atlantic Beach is more cozy/towny. JB is nice but more commercial. Good concerts there on Seawalk as I recall.

Nah, condo is near the naval station. Translation: scary.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit