Love note from a JW...want to reply?

by LovesDubs 15 Replies latest social entertainment

• John Doe
    John Doe

Someone who writes something like that is wanting a reply. So, my response would be no reply.

I have a prerequisite of a minimal amount of courtesy before someone warrants my attentions. That's the best way to operate.

• treadnh2o
    treadnh2o

He may not be drunk. He probably quit school at 9 to pioneer and never learned to read or write properly.

• Mysterious
    Mysterious
    how dear you make fun of religion.....who the hell do you think you are,I was cathic then my cahanged my religion every mht and jehovah witness are better then any other people in anyother religion and at least there not back stabing bitches like you and people who write this shit

Response number 1: Dear scottie, I am the free, the liberated, the proud. I have left my childhood fantasies behind and write articles with meat rather than milk. And were I to stab you it would be in the front not the back because I am not a coward who feels the need to attack others freedom of expression over the internet. Response number 2: Dear scottie, Please refer to a dictionary and use proper grammar then try your email again. Response number 3: No U. Response number 4: Your language stumbles me. I could go on forever but I think I can stop there. Maybe you should send him a free home bible study?

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

s*ck my d++k

• asilentone
    asilentone

bttt to see if I can see this post.

• Lillith26
    Lillith26

Scotty- GET A LIFE!

with love

Share this

Google+