Love note from a JW...want to reply?

by LovesDubs 15 Replies latest social entertainment

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

Apparently Mr. Scotte here has been reading my stuff on Freeminds and objected to it because I dont have anything posted anywhere else under [email protected] except there. Anybody want to tell Scotty anything? I have to wonder what else he read on Freeminds and WHY was he reading APOSTATE websites? (echo echo echo) LOLOL!
    -----------------
    Forwarded Message:

Subj:
    Date:7/29/2008 7:37:41 PM Eastern Daylight Time
    To:
    Sent from the Internet (Details)

how dear you make fun of religion.....who the hell do you think you are,I was cathic then my cahanged my religion every mht and jehovah witness are better then any other people in anyother religion and at least there not back stabing bitches like you and people who write this shit

• Gopher
    Gopher

Tell him you're sorry he's having a drinking problem, but that's not uncommon among Jehovah's Witnesses, and that he should seek psychological help but probably won't because it's against his religion which he calls "Jehovah Witness".

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

I just love that you posted this thread under 'Entertainment'.

-Aude.

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Myself I'd probably respond with a ....

Thankyou for your lovely response...I love you too, have a great day! You might find

spell checker a very valuable tool, works wonders....Amen!

h40

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Scotty..Would it be possible for you to communicate in English?..I`m not familiar with your language........................LOL!!................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• JK666
    JK666

I vote for brain damage, drunks spell better than that!

JK

• yknot
    yknot

Echo....SPELLING !

How about asking why a 'good Christian' would such language.

Ask him to refect deeply on this years DC comment regarding 'fruitage of the spirit'

Hell where is Farkel when you need him.....PM him he will have some great ideas!

• undercover
    undercover

I'm guessing that Scotty is neither a JW or an adult...

• SirNose586
    SirNose586
    I'm guessing that Scotty is neither a JW or an adult...

Not an adult, sure, but who else besides a JW would go through the trouble of leaving this incomprehensible diatribe? Edit: Hmmm...it seems his note seems to be upset that anyone would make fun of "religion"....weird but whatever....

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

how dear you make fun of religion Yes, making fun of religion is very tacky...I wonder who does that? Hint:...RELIGION IS A SNARE AND A RACKET.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit