It's one of THOSE days

by Nosferatu 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

I just need somewhere to bitch. I usually bitch with other people at work, but they have lots of meetings going on today, so I'm stuck muttering to myself.

Got an email this morning that we're finally getting our review and raises next week. We WERE supposed to get them by Apr. 30, but instead we got an excuse about a month ago. But here's the problem, next week I'm on holidays. Go figure.

I've also been searching for a new job. Every place is paying more than here. I've had two interviews at one place. The second interview was pointless. The person I was supposed to meet with wasn't there, so I met with some other guy for like 5 minutes. Seemed like a big waste of time to me. Why didn't he just call and reschedule? Anyway, I'm supposed to have another follow up whenever somebody figures out what's going on. The guy who's setting all this up is a bit of a clueless dumbass. Nevertheless, I'll be phoning them next week.

And here's the kicker. The goddam snack machine at work is empty. At least it has no chips. I don't like eating the chocolate. Anyway, I decided to bite the bullet and get a Hershey's Cookies n Cream located at D10. I put my money in, punched in D-1... and out pops a friggin' pack of gum. It was then that I noted the "10" button. So now I'm here chewing this crappy gum that I didn't want.

Today sucks. On top of it, I'm supposed to count stock. Whoooppeeeee!!!!

Anyone else having a crap day?

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

LOL!!!!

• Blasty
    Blasty

haha awesome.

Yeah, same boat with the raise thing...well not same boat, still sinking here. No raise in Jan, oh wait apr, oh wait, ummm we'll get back with ya hehe.

I had a pointless interview last week, the job description asked for a bunch of skills I didn't have. Granted I had like 80% of them, but the 20% I didn't have seemed important. Yes they still wanted me to come in for an interview. I guess maybe they just wanted their boss to see they were trying hehe.

• *summer*
    *summer*
    Today sucks.

Hope your day ends on a better note

• Not Feeling It
    Not Feeling It

kwitcherbitchin.

// Having a lovely day were it not so damned hot.

-- Not Sweating It

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Everyday here is like having alzheimers....It's always a new day!!

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

You know what's stupid? If the new job place is going to keep calling me back so many times, why don't they just hire me already and be done with it?

And it's not sunny here. It's raining. Not even a thunderstorm, just that miserable gray rain that melts witches and causes suicide.

• Satanus
    Satanus

DDoggddammitt!! I hate it when that happens. Kinda like getting chocolate, when you want breyer's cadbury crispy crunch.

S

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I didnt get a raise last year. And I'm not getting a raise this year.

And Tampa Bay leads the US for unemployment.

• JK666
    JK666

nos,

Life sucks, dude, all over!

An anthem for us:

(with speakers loud, without children present)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_eCIjr1Mb0&feature=related

JK

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit