Proof the GB don't know what the hell they are doing

by slimboyfat 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

This is "spirit direction" at its finest.

W

• sir82
    sir82

Speculating here , but what about meetings for service held in private homes? Surely these have to be under threat as well.

Exactly so!

It's one thing to move book studies out of private homes, what about the pillar of door to door witnessing, Saturday morning field service?

If "liability" is the reason to move book studies out of homes, seems like that same "liability" would exist for meetings for service. So, maybe move Saturday meetings for service to the Kingdom Hall?

But some Kingdom Halls have 2, 3, maye even 5 congregations sharing the building. If you've got 500-600 publishers sharing one building, what happens when 250 of them show up at 9:30 Saturday morning, fighting over parking spots, exceeding the fire code's maximum building occupancy, etc.?

The GB mentioned absolutely nothing about how Saturday morning field service will be handled in their original letter. This is an indication that they hadn't worked it out yet...another signal that they are just making this up as they go along.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I bet the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger will merely revise the book by the time it is studied. Anyone with the original will be asked to disregard those parts as "old light".

• tijkmo
    tijkmo
    Such shepherds are accountable to Jehovah and to Christ

wtf use is this....

jah and jc do nothing about wrong decisions...and everyone just stands around watching them do nothing on the assumption that cos jah and jc dont then neither should we??

'THIS IS MADNESS'

• zugzwang
    zugzwang

Dozy said,

I suppose if you have a few old(ish) men without any business experience trying to run a large organisation you are going to have problems.

I thought for a second there he was changing this subject to a discussion about John McCain.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit