Your TOP TEN reasons why

by wobble 29 Replies latest jw experiences

• wobble
    wobble

Could I have your Top Ten reasons why "Da Troof" is not THE TRUTH ?

I know it may be difficult to limit yourself to ten,or you may only have one,one is enough if it is big, after all,but I would love to have your thoughts.

Peace and Love to all,

Wobble

• nameless_one
    nameless_one

1. Because I see ZERO evidence that it is or even could be "the truth," and every argument in favor that has been presented to me has been patently and demonstrably bogus.

Sorry, I only have one LOL.

***Edited to add, I do have a #2: Truth doesn't change, waffle, and flip-flop.

• AgentSmith
    AgentSmith

1, The 'Truth' is 'Current Truth" Can be changed, thus its only an opinion (Thank you V)

2. Deny Jesus bodily resurection - biggie, 'because if Jesus had Spiritual resurection, he was lying while speaking to Thomas/apostles.

3. Don't take care of the widows and orphans.- Christian requirement

4. Do not baptise into "The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit" Instead baptise you into the orginzation

5.The symbol of life, blood, is more important than life itself. - blood guilt on the Borg's hands

6. Lies, false propecies and cover ups.

7. Mexico/Malawi -

8. The Borg blaming the rank & File, for having "wrong expectations", when they (Borg) gave them those expectations.

9. Disfellowshipping, The most un-christian form of punishment.

10. Taking Jesus place. Cant get to the Father through Jesus. Nope. You must stay close to Jehovah's earthly orginization. So, what does Jesus do meanwhile?

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

I have but ONE biggie the majority of the maon ones have alrready been well covered.

HYPOCRITES !!!!!!!! Self explanatory....Give some hypocritical examples if you'd like to expand this fault.

NMG

• gloobster
    gloobster

1. The Watchtower Society

2. The Watchtower Society

3. The Watchtower Society

4. The Watchtower Society

5. The Watchtower Society

6. The Watchtower Society

7. The Watchtower Society

8. The Watchtower Society

9. The Watchtower Society

10. The Watchtower Society

• jakmarx
    jakmarx

ONE:
    I am not happy or joyfull.
    I do not see the work of the creators active force within the congregation or the world in general. Although I do see evidence of design.

TWO:

Today our world houses about 6+ Billion people.
    Today the world houses about 6+ Million baptised publishers or at best 14 million people who associate themselves as Jehovah Witnesses.

If armageddon came today, according to the WTBS nearlly 6 billion + people will die. These wicked people will all see the error of there ways and know Jehovahs name.

THREE:

The world population is growing by roughly 211,000 people per day (as per world population growth rate in 2007), while the number of JW publishers has recently peaked out at an average of 548 per day (as per 2007 figures). That's roughly 210,500 more people that die EACH DAY that Armageddon is delayed.

FOUR:

The truth is often refered to as "meat in due season" or "milk". Equally the truth seems to have a use by date. Old light. New light. Newer light. The truth is always catagorically the truth until we are told by the society it is not the truth is the old truth.

FIVE:

The "gun against my head". It is fear & guilt based religon. Constantly using fear to influence me. Fear of armageddon, shunning, the world, satan, apostates etc etc.

SIX:

Hypocrisy. Obvious. Study the bible but dont study apostate bibles etc.

SIXTH:

They use manipulative techniques to control and influence congregation. Hiding things. Behaving like a totaltarian police state.

SIXTH:

They cause divisions in families and society. Working AGAINST unity. Promoting ignorance.

SEVENTH:

There is no joy in it. There is no hope. No UNCONDITIONAL love.

EIGHTH:

Every one is obsessed with their position, good standing and reputation. Women are treated as second class.

NINE:

It is an organization formed by fanatics in the victorian times, run by man. Runs like a business. Overhyped. Over promising. Never Delivering.

TEN:

Straining nats. They have lots of laws and principles but miss the point. thats why people can hide behind rules and principles. That why pedophiles can manipulate the situation to ensure they can carry on ruining peoples lives.

• fokyc
    fokyc

IF 'The Truth' was really 'The Truth',

the elders etc. would not need to lie about so many things.

according to their rules, they are not going to get this 'everlasting life' anyway!

It's simple.

fokyc

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

1. Systematic cover up of child sex abuse within the organization.

2. Systematic cover up of domestic violence within the organization.

3. Systematic emotional abuse of the rank and file through the use of mind control techniques.

4. Breaking up of families through the use of shunning.

5. Breaking up of marriages through the use of "spiritual endangerment".

6. Lying in court and to the authorities and to the press through the use of "theocratic warfare"

7. The WTB&TS is a publishing firm that uses false religion in order to maintain a free labor force for publication and distribtion of literature as well as a guaranteed customer base.

8. The use of an improper translation of a Bible that already lacks all of the sacred writings.

9. The employment of lack of freedom of expression and thought.

10.Causing unnecessary death by unscriptural and unscientific ban on blood transfusions.

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

1. New light.

2. "to the making of many books there is no end and much devotion to them is worrisome to the flesh"

3. Shunning

4. stretching the bible to include every holiday

5. over regulation in every life aspect

6. no titles yet we have elders, pioneers, ministerial servances, circuit overseers, district overseers, bethelites..etc.

7. rote repetition of set answers rather than any real study

8. arrogant attutide rather than true humility

9. no one is ever good enough

10. hypocrisy

• oompa
    oompa

number one was changing the frikkin Bible...rev 22: 17-19 says you can NOT do that...change the scroll of rev anyway...yet we have added the name jehovah to that book at least 11 times.....where there are NO quotes from the Hebrew Scriptures....and in dozens of other places too....just look for the lack of quotation marks when it is used....it is an abomination to change the bible to make it say what you want it to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......

i should end it with that one.....cause it is huge! even the Aug 1 WT mentions the hebrew quote thingy 7 times....and does not ONCE come clean about the reality of what they really did.

however....since we can not frikkin DATE while being bloomin youths....why the hell can we bloomin youths make super serious lifelong commitments to the almighty when we are bloomin youths?....geeze why can these fds guys figure out why the hey jesus was 30 when he got frikkin baptized?????.....oh the humanity it would save if this was applied!!!!!!!!!

and where in the bible does it say that three guys in cheap suits in a back room of a windowless building can determine if you are really sorry about something or not....repentant to GOD!!!!.....where does the bible permit that????? what if these three sincere guys are wrong?....geeze i wanna puke...................oompa

and birtdays!!!...where the hell in the LAW or the Bible does it forbid it!!....geeze the jews were told how to wipe their ass and bury their poop!!!....doncha think god would have mentioned the evilness of birthday parties!!!

and who can not love oral s-x??.....yea mods....i did it safe to protect the youngins!........where is that spelled out as a nono???

sorry...i need a breath...........oompa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit