• LDH
    LDH

Ang,
    ROTFLMAO.

Lisa

• waiting
    waiting

Lisa,

It sounds like you married Mr. Practical - at least in the "If I'm going to buy a gift, at least it's gonna be practical" class.

I had to take the ring and get it appraised, so I *looked* around for a matching style band. Naturally, I found one! I told my husband last night about taking ring in.....and the band I found. His jaw just dropped like "what the fuc......."

Giggling, I told him it was absolutely necessary because now people will think that I'm just engaged to the man I've been living with for 20 years.

Man.......did I get an eye roll look.

He just resignedly said "whatever." Love that man.

waiting

• waiting
    waiting

Ang.....like Lisa said,

ROTFLMAO. Simon's close to winning this one.

waiting

• LDH
    LDH

Yes, Waiting, which is why I'm taking no prisoners this year.

"Husband," I said, "I want a parrafin bath. And get the one that's big enough to do hands or feet. Don't get the hand one."

He tried to tell me how 'unpractical' something like that was--why, it could BREAK! I reminded him that pedicures and manicures at the salon were expensive, and suddenly he was convinced! LOL.

Mr. Practical indeed. Men are too much. Or, too little.

Lisa

• Simon
    Simon

I told her I'd forgotten and it wasn't her proper present after she seemed disappointed with them for some reason (fussy cow [8>]).

I am very VERY bad with dates. After a few weeks I have no idea whether things happened days or years ago. I don't know what my kids birthdays are or when Angharad's is unless she reminds me. The only reason I remember our anniversary is because it's on April fools day (it seemed such an appropriate day to get married on ).

You will be pleased to know that I am getting better at pampering the old bat and this year I've really pushed the boat out. I just hope she likes the bowling ball with 'Simon' written on but if not I don't mind using it (that's off the Simpsons).

As long as Ana doesn't show up and grass me up about the chat I'm home & dry...

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

I'll buy something naughty for all you fine ladies for Christmas...trust me I'll put a lot of thought into it....{evil laugh while rubbing hand together}

jingle bells,

ashi

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit