New to the Board, From Dallas, Texas

by Buster Dallas 30 Replies latest jw friends

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Hey, Kerry! Welcome to the board. I'm Nina, f/k/a Christina Bibbee Presley. People used to confuse me with the Beebes, but they were not related to my family. My dad, Bill Bibbee, used to give a lot of talks at circuit and district conventions.

There are a lot of us exes in the Dallas area -- we'll have to get together for a chat. Of course, the way this summer has been going with trucking kids around, we haven't really done anything terribly social, but I PROMISE (hear me, james_woods!) that we WILL figure something out.

In the meantime, feel free to PM me and Chris. I didn't hang around the White Rock/Garland crowd too much. My parents and I lived in Lancaster and went to the DeSoto and Red Bird congregations. Over in your area I knew the Sabadochs (not sure of the spelling), Steve Chapman, Amy Darner -- probably more than that, but it's been six years since I've been to a meeting so my memory for names is getting a little hazy.

Cheers,

Nina

• Ray Bailey
    Ray Bailey

Hey BD. I am also new here and from the Dallas area. I was going to the Carrollton congregation. I am now looking for the Cornholio congregation.

• Casper
    Casper

Welcome Kerry...

Nice to have you here.

Cas

• babygirl75
  • wednesday
    wednesday

horrible life , your brother name is P a r r i s h? I may know you and your family. pm me, if you like.

• Buster Dallas
    Buster Dallas

Thanks to everyone who posted and made me feel so welcome on here today.

See you in the threads!

Kerry

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Hey, Ray, welcome to the board too! Carrollton, huh? Do you know the Tormos family?

Nina

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Dallas , Wisconsin and Manchester UK - all hotbeds of apostasy - avoid them like the plague

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Yes but it's well known that Texans look better in kilts than interlopers from the Mother Country.

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Hey Buster ! Welcome to the neighborhood. I live a little closer to Ft. Worth and Stilla is right -- DFW is indeed "a hot bed of apostasy."

But, we're the nice kind of apostates so, you'll have to come to an ApostaFests sometime !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit