Hell Does Not Exist

by megs 17 Replies latest watchtower bible

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

According to Spong, not only does hell not exist, but neither does the divinity of Christ, a theistic God, miracles, the redemptive property of Jesus' death on the Cross, his resurrection, his ascension, and many other things besides.

BTS

• trevor
    trevor

Hell does not exist?

You should have grown up where I did!

• Devilsnok
    Devilsnok

Errrrrrr aren't you preaching to the converted here ? Dubs don't believe in Hell

• yknot
    yknot

Just received a response back from both my brother and sister (both were raised Episc) after they viewed the clip.

Brother....he is the Episc anti-Christ

Sister.....He is going to hell

LOL....just wanted to share

• Dorktacular
    Dorktacular

Hell does exist... Haven't you ever been to a summer District Convention?

• DJK
    DJK

If you were in Da Nang in the 60s, you were in hell!

• bob1999
    bob1999

John clearly does not believe in the word of God.

If he did he would have to deal with Rev. 20:10

Rev 20:10 has been read in many ways but one thing is clear.

That Satan will be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Sounds like hell to me. Maybe only hell for Satan but hell none the less.

Peace

• Sasha
    Sasha

If you believe the Bible is the word of God: God is a Christian. NO?????? I mean if Christ was with him all the time, right?

• heathen
    heathen

If I remember correctly the WTBTS says that hell originally meant the common grave in greek just like sheol in hebrew , the belief that hell is a fiery under world where the souls of the dead are tortured for eternity is from greek mythology , dantes inferno .

• bob1999
    bob1999

I don't know about the souls of the dead but Rev. 20:10 says that Satan will be in the lake of fire, tormented day and night for ever and ever.

So for those of us that believe that the Bible is the word of God, there is a Hell for at least Satan.

Peace

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit