++ Send out some good thoughts to those that need it

by LouBelle 10 Replies latest jw friends

• KungFu
    KungFu

Lou said "it's sad that a topic like this hardly gets any posts - but if I put up a topic about boobs or the like, hell there's about 4 / 5 pages."

You mean this isn't topic about boobs? Damn! Double damn! I thought this topic was about boobs and I was about to post about 4 or 5 pages worth of comments myself.........hahahahaha.......Actually, the funny thing is that the divorce might be tough on her right now but she'll probably be really glad when it's all done. When it's over with it will probably be a big relief! Usually change is painful because when we resist, it's painful. The option of sticking around would probably be MORE painful. I think it's a no-lose situation myself. I think she'll be much happier in the long run. I find that if you look hard enough there's usually something positive to gain from even the most negative experiences. And for every bad thing happening, there are a hundred good things about life........By the way, let me know if you run across any topics about boobs. I'd really like to contribute something positive to the discussion. Maybe I should start one myself, about manboobs. "Do chicks find manboobs sexually attractive?"

Now I can see it. You and all of your giggly little girlfriends will be posting 4 or 5 pages worth of lewd, inappropriate comments and I'll have to tell you all to simmer down and take a breather and turn on a fan or something. Then history will repeat itself when I begin a serious post with : "It's sad that a topic like this hardly gets any posts-but if I put up a topic about manboobs or the like, hell, there's about 4/5 pages!!"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit