++ Send out some good thoughts to those that need it

by LouBelle 10 Replies latest jw friends

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

First of all I miss SadEmo & that she used to put a weekly vigil up. Everyone needs a bit of TLC, or could do with a bit of upliftment, encouragement, prayers, good vibes...just that little bit of positiveness.

In light of that my dear mum is going through a divorce, and I know it's not easy.

Witness 007 is having a rough time & could do with some encouragement.

If you need or know of others that need, then please add your comment.

Ian - Dansk - I don't know if you still come on here, but if you do, know that I still think about you and still wonder how you are doing. I'll be sending you some good thoughts and a letter your way...check the mail.

Lou

• Casper
    Casper

Sending all supportive thoughts and hoping today is a little better.

Sincerely...

Cas

• *summer*
    *summer*

Very thoughtful of you LouBelle...

...to all in need~

• compound complex
    compound complex

I know that some of you are sad ...

Love,

CoCo

• Quandry
    Quandry

LouBelle

How wonderful of you.

We can all use encouragement, and especially it is nice to be thought of when we are sick, or discouraged, or down in any way.

All of us are important. Any that need a good thought, I am thinking of you!!!

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

it's sad that a topic like this hardly gets any posts - but if I put up a topic about boobs or the like, hell there's about 4 / 5 pages.

• Casper
    Casper
    it's sad that a topic like this hardly gets any posts

I totally agree...

Cas

• *summer*
    *summer*
    it's sad that a topic like this hardly gets any posts - but if I put up a topic about boobs or the like, hell there's about 4 / 5 pages.

The same thought crossed my mind many times yesterday as I saw this thread going absolutely nowhere...

• snowbird
    snowbird

LouBelle, that's very thoughtful of you.

Good tidings of peace to all.

Sylvia

• Metamorphosis
    Metamorphosis

Best Wishes to all out there struggling. I've been through hell and back over the last year and I can tell you it DOES get better, you CAN change your circumstances, and life WILL hold great things for you. I'm living proof. Sometimes it's hard to see past our current troubles - but all of you going through something troublesome or bitter know you have friends here who care.

Jeremiah

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit