Hi

by Yikes 36 Replies latest jw friends

• Diva
    Diva

Welcome Yikes! I bet you have some great stories about the double standards, hypocritical, two faced dealings that go on in a lot of elders families. I've known a few in my time....

Look forward to getting to know you better!

• Yikes
    Yikes
    I suggest you have a really hot, intense lay. Then get so high you don't know which end is up and which is down. Break some rooms baby!

YIKES......sign me up.... Off to Room 23 for me... (A26 will understand....)

• Yikes
    Yikes

Welcome Yikes! I bet you have some great stories about the double standards, hypocritical, two faced dealings that go on in a lot of elders families. I've known a few in my time....

Look forward to getting to know you better!

Me too.....and stories I have.... The best part about being a "Jehovah" was getting all dressed up, giving a "talk" about something completely meaningless, and then partying like a rockstar after the "meeting". The girls were so wanting, most are ignored or abused, Yikes was there to make them feel better... (Oh the days...)... Ahhh...the good old days. I remember once after the Watchtower study they called a special meeting of the Elders and MS's... we were instructed to act more like "good christains" and set "better examples" for the congregation. Apparently, word on the street was that a few MS's had a "party" and maybe a little too much drinking had gone on.. We were put on notice. The funny part, I slept through most of the rant...I had such an extreme hangover from the night before and did not get home until around 4:00 am.... I was a naughty MS...but I sure had fun... I never drank until I became a Jehovah...then I drank like a fish....(do fish drink?)...

• Yikes
    Yikes

Thank to sacolton for the avatar....

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Welcome Yikes!

• sacolton
    sacolton

You'd be surprised on how many JWs are alcoholics. It's the only vice that they are allowed to indulge, so alot abuse it like crazy.

• Yikes
    Yikes
    You'd be surprised on how many JWs are alcoholics. It's the only vice that they are allowed to indulge, so alot abuse it like crazy.

I never said I was an alcoholic... **looks around** Errr, ummmm....what have you heard.... *drinking is only allowed in moderation* ****

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit