Welcome

• sacolton
    sacolton

Welcome, Yikes!

Here's an avatar for you ...

alt

• amama2six
    amama2six

Yes I remember that conversation...which is why I said I hoped you'd made some progress since then. Last I recall she was trying to open up a bit but I guess that didn't pan out. Sorry to hear...

It's amazing that after YEARS of doing nothing BUT studying they still pressure ex-JWs to do just that. As if we're going to read something we didn't before and have some miraculous revelation that changes our minds about everything.

I'd love to hear more of your stories on here! I always enjoy a good read and you've yet to disappoint me.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Welcome to JWD Yikes. Glad you found us.

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

welcome to the site!!

• Yikes
    Yikes

Thank's to all for the welcomes and kind words. I think I will fit in well here.

Let's just say "I have been around the block". I know doctrines extremely well, I know how the congregations run, and I fully understand how the leadership works.

I excelled at the public speaking and door-door activity, as I look back I feel bad for the people that I convinced about the "Truth"...it really was the "False". But hey, we are all grown-ups and we all make out own decisions...

Hopefully I don't come across as too aggressive, too opinionated, or too abrasive...for I am actually none of these (usually). I am very friendly and very knowledgeable, sometimes I get carried away.

For the record I am STILL baptized and in "good standing" with the congregation. Membership has it's privledges, I married the Overseers daughter so they "protect" me. I really could give a rat's ass but it makes peace in the family. My last "official" meeting was a long time ago, they had arranged for the Presiding Overseer, the Circuit Overseer, and a special envoy from Brooklyn to meet with me and get me "encouraged" and back in the flow.. It failed, I was far stronger than they were mentally and they pretty much gave up...with sad hearts... Whatever...it was they that needed to move on for this bird had already flown.

I have lots of stories and am a wealth of information....use me as you see fit...

• FreudianSlip
    FreudianSlip

I suggest you have a really hot, intense lay. Then get so high you don't know which end is up and which is down. Break some rooms baby!

• amama2six
    amama2six

Damn Freud...that comment was HOT! LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit