Tommorow I'm throwing away my theocrapic library...I'm leaving my wife.

by Witness 007 27 Replies latest jw experiences

• still_in74
    still_in74

WOW!

That is a major step! Does your wife know this is going to happen?

my thoughts are with you, this is huge for you. We are all here for you bud!

if you want to talk my wife wont be home tonight so I will be able to talk. PM me if you do.

good luck 007 !

• witnessgirl
    witnessgirl

Sometimes the most purgative route is also the healthiest. As someone who collects antique WT literature, I cringe every time I see someone say something like this, but at the same time, I can totally understand where you're coming from and appreciate that it's something that you need to do. Good luck. I hope that it helps.

This afternoon I've been engaged in hollowing out a copy of "Babylon the Great Has Fallen! God's Kingdom Rules!" I will use it to stash drugs in when I'm done. Then it will finally contain material of a spiritually beneficial nature. Wanted to toss it out there as another possible (destructive) use of WT literature.

Again, good luck to you! Try really hard not to look back.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I'm so sorry. You are going through a really bad time now - I hope it will soon be over. I wonder what happened with your wife? When my husband got like that, he turned out to be taking meth. I'm sorry for you - I hope you have a network of friends to help you through this awful time.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Good plan.

S

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

When I finally 'knew' - I boxed them up and took them to the KH and put them at the front door. [The books that is.]

As far as the wife is concerned - I read your other thread - if it can't be saved, then you have to begin to make moves that make sense to you. Be careful though - you are emotional now, and not thinking as clearly as you would like to perhaps. Move in positive directions, but don't burn bridges unneeded for the moment.

Peace to you in this time of stress and difficulty.

Jeff

• johnny1980
    johnny1980

Go you! Let's save them and burn them! I threw mine and 30+ yrs that was given to me from my grandma in the trash, and enjoyed every bit of it! Good riddens to bad rubbish!

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

The fire cleanses.

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Hey Witness 007... I didn't comment on your other thread because words completely failed me. I just didn't know what to say.

I still don't, but I do want to offer a cyber hug... and hopes for all the best, and a minimum of pain during this hurtful experience.

Love and strength and wisdom to you,
    Baba.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I did that a few years ago. My washtowels and asleeps went in the shredder. I also tossed my other littera-trash in the dumpster, when it was raining (and it would have been gross for any dumpster diver). It is all gone, ruined.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

We are not asking you to make all your marital problems public, but it will help if you give us a little more detail as to why you have decided to terminate your marriage as well.

Cindi - perhaps you should go back and read another thread of his. *He* is not terminating it. The wife wants too.

Yeah get rid of the literature - perhaps it's your time to move on from that past.

As for the marriage ... try the most amicable way possible to settle things ... for both your sakes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit