Any Locusts from the Abyss?

• FlipThis
    FlipThis

what else is new????

Just kidding..... :)

Glad everyone is ok

• sweet pea
    sweet pea

Another thing to tick off the life list....my first ever earthquake - woo-hoo!!!!!!!

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

oh well Besty there are plenty of clothing stores near u to trade in your soiled jeans

• middleman
    middleman

I felt it well here in North Hollywood. My cellphone still doesn't work. grrrrrrrrrrrr

• PEC
    PEC

Didn't feel it in San Diego. Only 6 seconds, it takes at least 10 seconds to get my attention. The 1994 Northridge earthquake lasted 20 seconds, I remember laying in bed, wondering, when is it going to stop, at about that time it stopped and I went back to sleep.

Philip

• PEC
    PEC
    California Emergency Digital Information Service by Email

A public service brought to you by
    Hormann America, Inc.
    Dear Subscriber,
    An earthquake with magnitude 5.4 occurred near Chino Hills, CA at 18:42:15.00 UTC on Jul 29, 2008. (This event has been reviewed by a seismologist.)
    Area: 3 miles (4 km) WSW of Chino Hills, CA; 5 miles (7 km) SE of Diamond Bar, CA; 5 miles (8 km) NNE of Yorba Linda, CA; 7 miles (12 km) S of Pomona, CA; 28 miles (46 km) ESE of Los Angeles Civic Center, CA
    Affected Counties or parts of: San Diego, Riverside, San Bernardino, Ventura, Orange, Los Angeles
    Sent: 2008-07-29T15:34:22-07:00
    Original Sender: [email protected]
  • VoidEater
    VoidEater

Felt it 230 miles away in Las Vegas. Funny, you'd think God would make Vegas the epicenter...

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

Sorry, I didn't feel a thing. See, I really don't know why everyone fears earthquakes. California's real problem is the fires.

• sweet pea
    sweet pea

Funny how fires aren't mentioned as a sign of the last days..... now that would be impressive!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit