Faded away about 4 years ago

by SurfsUp 22 Replies latest jw friends

• SurfsUp
    SurfsUp

Hi I wanted to say hello, this is my first day on this forum. I am 40 years old and was a JW from birth. I am living in Georgia and have lived in Florida too. I have been divorced for 3 years. My daughter is 16 and she has had the good sense not to even think about getting involved deeply with the JWs. She still has connections with inactive witnesses. It's been a long road to leave for me; but worth the effort. I have lost so many friends and still am sad about that. That's why I have been searching for people who understand where I am coming from and hope to make some friends on here.

• treadnh2o
    treadnh2o

WElcome to the board.

It should be an interesting few weeks with all the newbies that just joined.

Please stay for the fun!!!

h2o

• amama2six
    amama2six

Welcome!

• Mr. Majestic
    Mr. Majestic

Hi SmursUp,

Love your name. Very cute……

Yeah…….. losing friends is the down side. But now you have us, so, things are really bad now (kidding).

I’m sure people on here will know exactly where you are coming from. Glad you made it…….

• SurfsUp
    SurfsUp

Thank you all for welcoming me. Hope to talk to you all soon.

• LockedChaos
    LockedChaos

Welcome

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

Hi Surfsup, welcome to the forum.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Welcome. Tell us your story if you can. You'll find most here are friendly but current beliefs vary.

• Eliveleth
    Eliveleth

WELCOME! Surfsup,

We all know how hard it is to lose all your friends. There are lots of different personalities here. I am

sure that you will connect with a couple or few. Yes, we do understand.

Love and hugs,

Velta

• StoneWall
    StoneWall

Hi surfsup!
    Welcome to the forum!
    I see from your post that we have some similarities. I too am 40ish still relatively new to this forum and was born and raised in one of the two states you mentioned in your first post. My handle may give it away but I'm not telling(LOL)

Looking forward to hearing more from ya,
    StoneWall

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit