My First Post!!!

by IreallydidwalkoutofaKH 42 Replies latest jw friends

• milliemootoo
    milliemootoo

I remember the cabbage patch kids thing, I couldn't sleep for a week and from then on all teddys and dolls lived in my wardrobe. Sad isn't it making a child feel like that.

Opps sorry and welcome, nearly forgot

• Devilsnok
    Devilsnok
    Does any one remember the child who supposedly committed fornication with a prostitute and then woke up the next morning with "Welcome to the World of AIDS" scribbled on the mirror in lipstick.

That little Dubby urban legend made it across the Atlantic, I can remember hearing that one down the hall.

• dinah
    dinah

Welcome, walkedout,

Never heard the one about the Cabbage Patch Kids. Too weird.

• changeling
    changeling

Welcome mighty blue one!

changeling :)

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

Welcome to the forum.

• ataloa
    ataloa

Welcome, IRD.

Glad to have you.

• Devilsnok
    Devilsnok

I can remember the "Cabbage patch dolls are coming to life" stories too. I could never understand the appeal of cabbage patch dolls, why would a little girl want a dolly that looked like it was suffering from downs syndrome?

The demonised Smurf stories never made it to the Uk so we never got to hear about them.

• New light for you
    New light for you

welcome! Love your smurf... fortunately i wasn't in the truth until i was a teenager... so i could watch smurfs, but i hate to tell you guys, smurfs sucked! I mean, i think you all wanted it because it was restricted, i didn't even like cabbage patch dolls just cuz they were freakin ugly!

Maybe i was just "warming up' to become a witness!!! (EWE!!)...

anyway.. after 20years... its great to get away... hope you enjoy your new found freedom and enjoy your NEW friends here!

NewLight

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Welcome oh demonized one!

• snowbird
    snowbird

Welcome to JWD.

Sylvia

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit